is it possible to go through Rotterdam without taking damage

deltas4

I see it as a challenge to drive through Rotterdam without taking damage. something which i haven't achieved so far so not sure if its possible. but i will keep trying i feel this adds a whole new dimension to the game. perhaps we could get SCS to do a i drove through Rotterdam and survived badge.

It's possible:

1. Try asking your broadband provider if you can get a faster cable and connection fitted.
  2. Try saving that sweet money on getting a faster computer so it can take the load of Rotterdam and EP.
  3. Go Into Singleplayer! JK :P 
  4. (3) Launch TruckersMP and hope you don't get damaged! :) 

If my comment helped, Please give a Positive Rating above ↗ ↗ ↗

Rotterdam is almost empty on EU1 :).

If you want to do it on EU2, try to keep distance & keep an eye on your surroundings and it should be okay as well.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

3 hours ago, deltas4 said:

I see it as a challenge to drive through Rotterdam without taking damage. something which i haven't achieved so far so not sure if its possible. but i will keep trying i feel this adds a whole new dimension to the game. perhaps we could get SCS to do a i drove through Rotterdam and survived badge.

I have done it once...I swear B)

It's defintely possible to go to and through Rotterdam without getting beaten up.

Did it serveral times. Not that I really like it, though...

You just have to be really careful and have an eye on the things happening around you.

But I have seen enough MP videos from EP on youtube, so I completely avoid it. There are enough alternatives to get over to the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived