Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

game reset me to my home garbage every time i start ets2 mp

calebthetrucker

Question

13 answers to this question

Does it only happen when you go from SP to MP?

If so, the reason why is probably because you have modifications enabled in SP which are unsupported by MP and then as a result of this, your truck get's reset?

Is this the case?

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

8 minutes ago, DJ Lewis said:

If so, the reason why is probably because you have modifications enabled in SP which are unsupported by MP and then as a result of this, your truck get's reset?

Is this the case?

it might be i will go to sp and disable my mods then try thanks  and lol i passed u on ets2 mp like an hour ago lol my name was legitgamer17 i dont know if u say me but i did see u it was  near duisberg

17 minutes ago, DJ Lewis said:

Is this the case?

it might be i will go to sp and disable my mods then try thanks  and lol i passed u on ets2 mp like an hour ago lol, 

4 minutes ago, DJ Lewis said:

Oh wow, yes I do remember seeing you :P

it didnt work thanks anyways man and it is funny how we saw eachother and know u try to help but thanks anyways man have a safe drive peace 

18 hours ago, calebthetrucker said:

how do u change that 

Goto your "My Documents" folder then "Euro Truck Simulator 2" then "Profiles" then whichever profile (EX: 4D616C696B48796465)  is giving you issues. Once you're in the folder for the profile open up "config.cfg" with notepad and search for the following line:

uset g_force_economy_reset "1"

Change it to:

uset g_force_economy_reset "0"

and that should solve your issue. If that line is already 0 then it sounds like a corrupt save file.

Edited by malikhyde2534
Originally had American Truck Simulator instead of the ETS folder mentioned.

On 10/11/2016 at 11:25 AM, malikhyde2534 said:

Goto your "My Documents" folder then "Euro Truck Simulator 2" then "Profiles" then whichever profile (EX: 4D616C696B48796465)  is giving you issues. Once you're in the folder for the profile open up "config.cfg" with notepad and search for the following line:

uset g_force_economy_reset "1"

Change it to:

uset g_force_economy_reset "0"

and that should solve your issue. If that line is already 0 then it sounds like a corrupt save file.

i hope i dont sound dumb but wat is a corrupt save file 

it worked thank u soooo much everybody and have a safe drive thanks :)

Locked and moved to solved.

(If you wish for this post to be opened back up... drop Me, another Support member or a Fourm Moderator a PM!)