0.2.1.2.0 has been released.

mwl4

2 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

Make new update now mwl or I quit MP :troll:

Nah, I'll just downgrade and be patient unlike 3/4 of the people here :3 (Let that be a lesson to everyone)

ETS2 Update 1.25.3   10/24/16

Hello Truckers!   As some of you may be aware, there has been an update to ETS2 (Version 1.25.3). This is NOT currently supported by MP and downgrading your game will not work either. Please DO NOT update your game! The Developers are currently working on bringing out a Patch for MP so that you can carry on playing MP.   We apologize for the inconvenience caused.   ATS is still supported at this moment in time.   Regards, TruckersMP Team

Downgrading won't work :) I'm glad I never updated ETS2 so I can still play it.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

1 minute ago, heyhococo said:

Oh, erm- my games set to high priority :o

Good job I'm AFK for a week, hopefully the new version will be out by Friday :3

Haha my game never updates so I am golden. There is ATS to play also if you have that :) 

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Steam automatically updates my game whenever I go on so can someone tell me how I can possibly downgrade? (Haven't read new replies so if theres an explaination I'm sorry) Anyways I'll probably just play ATS until whenever the update comes.

EDIT: Also have not started Steam today so it has not updated me YET.

5 minutes ago, Cbrady7 said:

Steam automatically updates my game whenever I go on so can someone tell me how I can possibly downgrade? (Haven't read new replies so if theres an explaination I'm sorry) Anyways I'll probably just play ATS until whenever the update comes.

i have the same problem :/

5 minutes ago, Slakteriitis said:

So its means i need w8 ?

That's for sure. The update from ETS2 was a Halloween paintjob pack, so it isn't that big. I don't know what else they need to do aside from patching the multiplayer client. It may take some time. I myself don't expect playing on the server today.