0.2.1.2.0 has been released.

mwl4

4 minutes ago, Chri83 said:

jo man since today the multiplayer is crashing all the time ? pls help me 

Go to Help Section and write about your problem. There is also plenty of posts already about the game crashing so you could always check those :)

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

1 minute ago, darkknesss said:

In this update will not let me write @ and can not log with my e-mail. Help me please.

Greetings.

1. Open up a text document
  2. Write your Email and your password
  3. Copy the email and paste it into the game logg in box
  4. Repeat for Password
  • Upvote 1

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

26 minutes ago, 1nYX said:
  4. Repeat for Password

Thanks you.

26 minutes ago, 1nYX said:
  4. Repeat for Password

Hello, Shitft+Insert to paste e-mail not work... solution?

Just now, darkknesss said:

Hello, Shitft+Insert to paste e-mail not work... solution?

When you have written the email in the text document. Mark it, CTRL + C and then go into the game and press on the Email box and Press CTRL + V.  If that's what you were missing.

+FaceTrackNoIR+

23 hours ago, No Name Stakes said:

Hey Mate, The entire MP for ETS2 has been developed seperately from SCS Software. Therefore, The DLC's created for ETS2 are created and designed for use in the basic Single player, not Multiplayer. Also, the DLC's are not all for profit, so not all DLC's will sell very well. Say the American paint scheme DLC for ETS won't sell well to people in Sweden, the DLC was designed to target American's who play ETS2. That's simple marketing for ya! Also, Coast to Coast for ATS isn't a DLC, It's a 3rd party mod from the Base SCS Game (Just Like TMP is!). 

SO what  Its is 3 round person app "Multiplayer"  SCS can beter make self one in game it self. so ash all other games do. Not via via  
"The entire MP for ETS2 has been developed seperately from SCS Software." Yep So I am say SCS can make it self whit out TMP apps, Players can rent server and play how tey will to do. FAQ point 

1 hour ago, nphunghung said:

SCS have just update to 1.25.3 while TruckersMP Only support 1.25.2. I try to downgrade to Temporary 1.25.x but also can't play now. Please update TruckersMP as soon as possible.

30450028741_a08b4d4670_o.png

I have the same problem as above, and the downgrade is impossible, the multiplayer was functional yet earlier. What is the problem ? Thank you

3 minutes ago, SgtBreadStick said:

Everybody please give the developers and TruckersMP staff time to release the patch as downgrading does not work as stated in Announcement just please stop bugging them and it can be sorted quicker while the wait play singleplayer or ATS (If You have It) for now until they update it. -_-

Sorry but I really understands little English and it's very hard for me to express myself and understand you, I was asking myself just the matter because it is not at all clear ..

3 minutes ago, SgtBreadStick said:

I know just saying so people stop saying about unable to downgrade and play mp thats all :)

thing that is true, I have to pay many dlc to be facing a fatal error. I was just back information because as I said above, it is not clear at all, far from it. Cordially.