0.2.1.2.0 has been released.

mwl4

59 minutes ago, Oktas said:

I hope, that i didn't understand you wrong.

I think that things like crashes, bugs and incompatible versions are more important than DLCs.

That will be the reason, why the multiplayer client is updating quite often since the last week.

Greets

U not understand me.There was incopatible version,thats true,but there was available downgrade,so who cares?And bugs and crashes wasnt fixed...

^ Which "bugs & crashes"? For me and my friends mp works normally. Usually hired drivers create problems (game freezes), so just fire them. And its better download new 40MB MP update than downgrade & update and download huge files.

Thanks for update.

Edited by Samiz [FIN]

• DevOps
4 hours ago, Rex2630[CZ] said:

I understand,but why u updating mp,if u havent got dlc done?There was downgrading method,what worked,so u had more time to release... -_-

As you can see we still lose 1/3 our population.. even with downgrade.

Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 8.23.15 AM.png

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

So guess the trailer DLC is still not working in ETS2 and the Halloween Paint DLC is not working on ATS (it crashed on me last night when I tried to put on the Halloween Paint).

Just now, nuttywolf3 said:

So guess the trailer DLC is still not working in ETS2 and the Halloween Paint DLC is not working on ATS (it crashed on me last night when I tried to put on the Halloween Paint).

Schwartzmuller Trailer DLC for ETS2 is not supported

Halloween Paint DLC for ATS is not supported

Halloween Pain DLC (New Paints in the DLC) is not supported.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.