0.2.1.2.0 has been released.

mwl4

If you manage to cancel the update from Steam you still can play. The devs are aware and a patch will be coming to your computer soon.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

How ? if its already ther i did not even seen it downloading i have a Steam version so it updated it self / Thats why i thin The Multiplayer Mod need to be on Steam to so it can be updatable by it self i hate when you have to each time want to play to download  instal the Client  if it was on Stem the Devs wood put update and we all had it ready to go online . 

I'am also having the same problem. When it first happen, I though the files where corrupt so I reinstalled the mp mod. After the 1st failed attempt to launch,  I decide to is to restart the computer, thinking that this will fix it problem. I did this processes 3 times and then remembered that ats did some update. I decide to go on the forms and look if anybody else is having problems and I was correct.  I have been watching the forms since the beginning but never decided to say something.  i was thinking that a lot more people will say something but I was wrong. So now I am.

• Upvote 1

Maybe mwl should start working slow again. Just because he was able to release a patch so fast after release once doesn't mean you should take it for granted.

A fix will come when it is ready, in the meanwhile you can play ETS2 or ATS:SP.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

6 minutes ago, Checking_Out said:

still no update ? its been 20 hours  from what im reading thats a long time for a patch

20 hours so far? That's alright. Not bad wait time so far. You must be new. Updates can take minutes to days. Depends on how busy the developer is and how often he wants to work on it.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Gen15Lien said:

20 hours so far? That's alright. Not bad wait time so far. You must be new. Updates can take minutes to days. Depends on how busy the developer is and how often he wants to work on it.

hi mate headsup the Euro Truck Simulator 2 will work with the Client Installer (.zip)  0.2.1.2.2 Alpha as i can play on MP .. but it will not work with ATS :( on MP . 

2 hours ago, ozmusic said:

hi mate headsup the Euro Truck Simulator 2 will work with the Client Installer (.zip)  0.2.1.2.2 Alpha as i can play on MP .. but it will not work with ATS :( on MP . 

Yes, ATS just had an update yesterday which knocked out MP for that game until a patch is released from the team here.  We just had a similar experience with ETS2 a few days ago.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DiscovschiDanut said:

Schwarzmüller Trailer DLC support?

Probably not no.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

33 minutes ago, AlignedManatee said:

I'm guessing the dev is waiting until monday since SCS will release the Halloween DLC then, no point updating and then having it go down again because of an update on monday.

But its a weekend time and peak time so if they can make patch fast why they cant make it for a weekend? They ask for donation but never do what people wants from them. No abuse or something like that but this is how world works.

7 hours ago, scarface0359 said:

Maybe mwl should start working slow again. Just because he was able to release a patch so fast after release once doesn't mean you should take it for granted.

A fix will come when it is ready, in the meanwhile you can play ETS2 or ATS:SP.

what you mean Play SP  i only Buy the ETS 2 / ATS To play Multiplayr if ther was no MP id never buy it . 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AlignedManatee said:

I'm guessing the dev is waiting until monday since SCS will release the Halloween DLC then, no point updating and then having it go down again because of an update on monday.

Was guessing they might be waiting for the DLC, also.  However, it was released this morning, so maybe we get a patch soon.  ;)

Both Halloween DLCs have already gone live. I have them available in both games.

Apart from the ATS problems, the MP client seems to need an update for the new paintjobs of ETS2's updated Halloween DLC.

I thought it would be nice to prep my Actros for the Halloween days, but I ended up being kicked from the server because I was using one of the new liveries...

^Does that include support for the 2 new paint jobs that SCS released for the Halloween dlc, as i'm getting kicked when i'm applying one of them (No mods running)