0.2.1.2.0 has been released.

mwl4

@1nYX

No new issues are coming up and certainly 90% of the players prefer to play with all released, it will only be the forum staff.
You may not know more than 80% of ets2mp players are Brazilian. :)

I can understand the TruckersMP team in not wanting to release maps and mods for not having work and not lose control of the servers.
More stop in time and have that closed mind unfortunately will make the design melt over time. It is the law of supply and demand.

@Grayewolf

There are a multiplayer game being developed Fernbus Simulator and future FenTruck both a German studio called TML
And there is a mod made by Brazilian hackers who like the ETS2, but with all released. Brazilians are more discreet in this regard. only shows when it's ready.

I can understand the TruckersMP team in not wanting to release maps and mods for not having work and not lose control of the servers.

More stop in time and have that closed mind unfortunately will make the design melt over time. It is the law of supply and demand.

1 hour ago, FCUTREG31 said:

i didnt see a answer how  the reconect  works  in the new update? can somebody  explain how it works plz

good work ets2MP team good work  Truckersmp comunity with this update. i just want to know how the reconnect works  

greetings

I dotn think its works atm matey been disconnected a few times today and it never reconnected etc easier to log off and back in again ive found ;)

• Upvote 1

hi thanks a a update now it crashes my game if i quick travel to a another garage or it will crash if i want to travel from the dover train it will crash, if i,m at the company garage i will F7 to service and it will crash on me , if i have a trailer and F6 it and wait for new driver to pick up trailer it will crash. PLEASE HELP ME SAD FACE