0.2.1.2.0 has been released.

mwl4

Hey everybody! I'm not part of the Mod team, just a nobody (So don't quote me on this). I believe that the Oversized Cargo Trailers DLC work in multiplayer, because the loads still use a trailer that's a part of the base game. The Problem (in my opinion), with the Shwahooza (IDK how to spell it) DLC, is that it is not part of the base game and not everyone who plays ETS2MP Has the DLC Trailers. If someone chooses to take load from the Oversized Cargo's, and then drives past another person who doesn't have the trailer pack, at least an empty trailer shows to the person without the DLC. The issue with the Shawhooza DLC, is that in order for it to work in Multiplayer, everybody would have to have it. The reason is, that if a person is hauling a DLC trailer, and passes or is being overtaken by someone who doesn't have the DLC, the guy without the DLC won't see a trailer there. However, according to the Server, there is a trailer, and If you can't see the trailer, then the Hackusations will be flying everywhere. Yes, the TruckersMP team could make it so that a standard trailer takes the place of the DLC trailer for those people w/ out the DLC, but the dimensions (what is solid) of the stock trailer and physics of the stock trailers are different than DLC. Thus, causing confusion and Synchronization Issues between players and the server.

This just my theory of why the DLC isn't allowed at this moment

And Yes, I agree that It should Be part of MP, but it was never stated by SCS, that It would be available for MP, nor Did Truckers MP. Your Loss (and Mine) if it never makes it into MP.

• Upvote 1

A MOD is being developed to release maps as "PROMODS" in Multiplayer. There will be no restrictions. If the team does not work you will soon be with empty servers.

@j1m1 l0k0 Uhh what? We in the MP community are fine with having just the DLC maps as part of the MOD. We don't need promod right now and we won't leave these servers anytime soon :) 

• Upvote 1

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

46 minutes ago, Grayewolf said:

I've heard this prediction many times in different games over my long gaming history. It never comes true.

Honestly, I think the administration should take a look with more consideration the possibility of adding a new updated map.

I'm not criticizing, just think that what is good, can get even better.

If may be possible to add updated maps, it not costs nothing, to see if it is viable and possible.

Edited by Claymaster

Claymaster T-REX

45 minutes ago, Claymaster said:

Honestly, I think the administration should take a look with more consideration the possibility of adding a new updated map.

I'm not criticizing, just think that what is good, can get even better.

If may be possible to add updated maps, it not costs nothing, to see if it is viable and possible.

I agree that it would be nice to see an expanded map but the argument "Do this or the game will die" argument has gotten old. It was old 15 years ago :P

On 09/10/2016 at 5:12 PM, Ryan_Tango said:

Yes it's old though seems I'm having a Kernal Power issue whatever that is sure I'll find out

I had that my power supply was on its way out, kept doing it on most games

5489952343.png5489891332.png

HOME NETWORK                                              SERVER  NETWORK 

Why should I play multiplayer,?
Where all purchased DLC "SCS" It should not be used.
Coast to coast map.
Schwarzmüller Trailer DLC
   and so on.

so I "SCS" Let it be known all mods and DLC off in TMP.
That SCS but ETS3 or four own multiplayer installing separate from TMP.
So we use our own servers, with our game friends.
Here is all forbidden this and that. This DLC is not selling well, Terwijls SCS?
Cheating on the players dear TMP

1 hour ago, NACHT-FALKE said:

Why should I play multiplayer,?
Where all purchased DLC "SCS" It should not be used.
Coast to coast map.
Schwarzmüller Trailer DLC
   and so on.

so I "SCS" Let it be known all mods and DLC off in TMP.
That SCS but ETS3 or four own multiplayer installing separate from TMP.
So we use our own servers, with our game friends.
Here is all forbidden this and that. This DLC is not selling well, Terwijls SCS?
Cheating on the players dear TMP

Hey Mate, The entire MP for ETS2 has been developed seperately from SCS Software. Therefore, The DLC's created for ETS2 are created and designed for use in the basic Single player, not Multiplayer. Also, the DLC's are not all for profit, so not all DLC's will sell very well. Say the American paint scheme DLC for ETS won't sell well to people in Sweden, the DLC was designed to target American's who play ETS2. That's simple marketing for ya! Also, Coast to Coast for ATS isn't a DLC, It's a 3rd party mod from the Base SCS Game (Just Like TMP is!). 

On 9.10.2016 at 5:11 PM, mwl4 said:

truckersmp-logo-black.png

Hello,
new update is here.

Changelog:

• Fixed crashes
  • Added server queue
  • Autoreconnect when connection with server has been broken

Happy trucking!
mwl4

jo man since today the multiplayer is crashing all the time ? pls help me