0.2.1.2.0 has been released.

mwl4

• Game Developer
2 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@mwl4 so if you are in queue at position 500 then you need to wait long time ? So no more random connection? 

Yes. Well, as we saw, when I was 300th in the queue it took 4 minutes to connect. So yes, there is no random connection more.

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

Awesome! Thanks :) 

jarfull.png         

Awesome work as always! Keep it up 

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

Good work.
We can't complain you about your work.

Thanks for this multiplayer stable and always updated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice improvements but no trailor dlc no download! and im getting angry... and sad.. :angry::unsure::(

its quite disapponting that the trailors dont get support and no communication with the community on the topic is taking place..

was rootkiller/scs asked for a solution? most important.. wheres the problem? or.. what is the problem?

maybe someone in here could help you with it.

sysp-73354.png

1 hour ago, mwl4 said:

Yes. Well, as we saw, when I was 300th in the queue it took 4 minutes to connect. So yes, there is no random connection more.

What does random connection mean in this case? Does it mean that people with faster net had more chance to join to the server when it was full?

Also people need to stop complaining about the Schwarzmüller Trailer DLC. Who cares about it? Just enjoy trucking. I dont need any DLC for enjoying my time at online and i dont understand why people complain if there is no DLC update in the MP update...

1 hour ago, alietspower631 said:

Schwarzmüller Trailer DLC support? I'm not paid 2.99$ for offline!:(

Nobody asked you to pay that money for DLC

• Upvote 1