I Can not Connect the ATS to My Account

ThiagoBR_

Question

Hello! I do not know if I am writing in the Right Place!

My situation is that I'm not getting Link ATS my account on the site here!

When I click to Link it takes a bit and gives an error when checking the Game! Since my Steam is OK and Internet is also OK!

Browser already switched but not solved my situation

I am waiting for Return

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

7 answers to this question

Hello! Already I checked the Requirements to connect my account to Trucks MP!

- Have Two Hours Plays - OK (I have 5 Hours Played)
- Have Public Profile - OK have the public profile since when I created my account
- Have the Game in STEAM - I have the game!
- Have Waited 5 minutes - OK! I waited for 15 minutes and Nothing
- Have I tried dozens of times !!!

PS: The situation must be on the Site! For I checked all Possible errors here in My Computer and Steam and they do not work!

When I click Check Profile for him to check the question of game, by clicking Check it takes about 2 minutes and open this page (Print here: http://prnt.sc/csmigx)

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

Hi there,

The website was having issues yesterday at the time you were trying to add you game. Please could you try and check for ATS again.

I hope this helps :) 

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - Last reply on October 12

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff