Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP Convoy Control

El1teZombiezHD

Hello TruckersMP,

The Media Team have concluded that we think it would be a good idea to introduce Convoy Control to our Convoys and Events.

So, we are looking for people who are willing to help us out with our Events and Convoys. This does not make you apart of the TruckersMP Team in anyway shape or form (just throwing it out there).

What are we looking for?

- Have had experience with Convoy Control previously

- People who are dedicated to help out with our events

- People who are known within the community

- Have attended a TruckersMP Event previously.

- Not been banned within the past year

We are not looking for Convoy Control groups, we want to hire individuals from around the community. It doesn't matter if you are apart of any VTC or CC Group already.

We are currently looking for around 10 members to help us out with this months convoy which will be on the 30th of October.

If you want to apply, reply to this post following this format:

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?:

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?:

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?:

Why do you think you would be good at the job?:

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?: YES. heem and FSE

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?: No

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?: Yes

Why do you think you would be good at the job? because i have been apart of some of the biggest cc groups so i know what i am doing

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?: Yes am Events manager at NC and was Events manager at HET too had a lot of experience with CC.

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?: Yes i went to the ATS one a couple months back and the big truckfest :)

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?: Yes for sure

Why do you think you would be good at the job?: As i have a lot of experience in CCing and getting people to follow instructions easily and clearly :)

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?:

Yes - Apollo CC manager but rip

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?:

ye but i didn't know they had names

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?:

ye

Why do you think you would be good at the job?:

cos im panda and CC is easy

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Have had experience with Convoy Control previously :  yes - ConSecGroup

- People who are dedicated to help out with our events :  yes - 11/9

- People who are known within the community :  i think i famous 

- Have attended a TruckersMP Event previously. :  yes

- Not been banned within the past year : :( all my last bunnd was for no reason becuase i dont REC the game when the reasons happen.. :( 

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?: Yes. I work as CC at LET, Flagship events and soon at my VTC.

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?: Yes. At a convoy somewhere this year.

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?: Yes, I'm very dedicated to make the convoys very enjoyable for all people and makes it very special

Why do you think you would be good at the job?: I believe that I'm really good and I enjoy doing CC at many convoys. I can work really hard if there is a problem in my way. When I started to being CC at LET, I became natural and I can understand and learn very quickly.

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?: I'm currently in LET (LKW Events Team) operating as a CC and also in Flagship Events as a convoy operator - CC. I were previously the EM in LKW which included convoy planning and management, including several other tasks.

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?: I've attended some public convoys (last one was the ATS one - 01.10.16), including the one million users special truckfest (probably some others too I unfortunately can't remember).

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?: Yes. I love getting tasks inolving anything with convoys which I'll take on me and properly excecute.

Why do you think you would be good at the job?: I'm dedicated and will not bother doing some extra work for anything. I have experience (as mentioend) and convoy control is something I'm motivated to do.

Not been banned within the past year: Banned once [Overtaking at EP] expiring the 7th of Dec.

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?: Yea,every day almost..I am organizing the whole convoy me and my buddies are going to follow,I believe that is really difficult as they don't know many things about the game.So I consider that as an experience :P.

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?: Yes ATS convoy which took place on 8 of october.

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?:  Of course I will because we all know that we want new thinks become even better than old ones.

Why do you think you would be good at the job?: I believe on myself and I believe I can handle a convoy as IMO for each problem there is a solution;).

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?

Yes, I have. I''m current CC Manager of VNS Convoy.

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?

Yes, I participated in the big convoy of ETS2MP late last year, and most recently is ATS Official Convoy

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?

I will try to complete the work assigned.

Why do you think you would be good at the job?

Because I have been, and currently is CC. I believe I can handle any problems.

Thanks you!

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?: Yes! Over a years worth, this includes CONSEC, RAPCR, RDC, CFC, FCT, SEMS, Leo's convoys.

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?: Yes! I came to the first American Truck Simulator one and TruckersMP 2 Year Anniversary convoy/event.

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?: Yes! I have a passion for CC and I have done over a years worth of it. I used to do it every week for SEMS and RDC and I shall be dedicated to these events too.

Why do you think you would be good at the job?: I believe I have had more CC experience than most other people in the community. I can work in difficult situations as I have done in CC before and I would be proud to help out the TMP community. I play this game every week and I have currently played over 880 hours so I know how the game works and I feel I am well known in the community. 

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?: Yes, FCT (CC and "Fast Response" for 24h convoy), HET Events Planner and CC (For 24H convoy too), NC Events Planner and CC, i sometimes had to step in and manage the convoy(s).

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?:Yes, a few before but the most recent one ATS-1.10.16 i think.

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?:Yes, Being an events planner stands me in good stead to be able to handle the pressure and also bring new ideas into the team, I did it every week in all of the companies i have been in, which proves i was dedicated and hardworking to improve the events.

Why do you think you would be good at the job?: I have lots of experience under pressure and working against the clock if something went wrong, and have had alot of CC experience as i constantly CC'ed through 3 24H convoys, and at some points managed the convoy and fast responsed also. I play the game every week and CC so i know how alot of convoys go and how they will work out, and how to deal with problems if they arrive.

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?: Yes, over 2 years of experience within HHA's Convoy Management and 3 months controlling Flagship Events convoys as well as Haulage 64 2015.

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?:  The most recent, ATS convoy.

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?:  Absolutely, this community thrives for TruckersMP Official convoys and the large turnouts require the most dedicated and experienced convoy control personnel the community can find. The dedication levels would have to be at their maximum level so that when the job needs to be done, it is done well and to the best standard possible.

Why do you think you would be good at the job?: I have over 2 years in convoy control with everything from small company convoys to mass convoys within the TruckersMP community including the well renowned Haulage 64. I also have the slight advantage of been an IGA. (As you would be well aware of @El1teZombiezHD :P) This allows me to have full control and overview of the whole convoy and also allowing me to go to any location at any time within seconds in case of an emergency. With my experience and dedication, I will provide full dedication and time to the TruckersMP events and make sure that everything will go as smoothly as possible within my powers.

We are still looking for applicants, please fill this out, the more people we have, the better we can provide to you guys.

Applications close on the 21st of October

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

- Have had experience with Convoy Control previously

Yes with RDC, LKW, Myself, VADs, NC and HETs and now im currenly with LET (LKW Event Team) every Tues, Fri & Sat 

- People who are dedicated to help out with our events

Yes! I have a passion for Convoy Control and I have done it for 2 years and till i die. I love every minute of it and helped LKW and others VTC if there are short staffed. just get in touch with me and then im on my way 

- People who are known within the community

People knows me so well and gets along with others :)  

- Have attended a TruckersMP Event previously.

H64 2016

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

Have You had Experience with Convoy Control Before? If so where?: Yes, 4 months in G.R.OFR company.

Have you attended a TruckersMP Event Previously? What one?: Yes, have little time but I don't remember which.

Will you be dedicated in helping us make our events better?: Certainly! Because I will give my best equal to that currently do in my company.

Why do you think you would be good at the job?: Because I like what I do for I know I'm helping a lot with this important role in events in general.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived