OBS

ContainerKakkerlak

Question

11 answers to this question

Try changing CPU preset in advanced options. I'd first go with superfast then move to ultrafast as a last resort. The faster the setting, the lower the quality will be when you are making fast movements, but will help if your processor can't handle the slower ones. If you are using a 1080p screen, it also may help your computer if you downscale it to 1280x720 in the video tab.

5hXMD79.png

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

If your PC handles the game decent, but the recording after gets bad, there can be several other reasons;

- What encoder do you use? The x264 is recommended (default).

- Which FPS value do you record in? 60 FPS might be a bit overkill since ETS2 is not a fast-paced game, and it requires lots of recources to run with, so having it at 30 FPS would be a smart thing to do.

- As mentioned above, you should rescale down to 720p if you have a full HD monitor (1080x1920).

- Look also on the downscale filter if you downscale your recording. There are three different types: Bilinear - Fastest, but blurry if scaling | Bicubic - Sharpened scaling, 16 samples | Lanczos - Sharpened scaling, 32 samples // Each of them require it's own spesific amount of recources to use when recording (and streaming).

- Which renderer do you use? My system runs best with the Direct3D 11 which is the most common one. But you can also try OpenGL and see if that improves the performance.

- The recording format you're recording to might also affect the result, so that's also something you can look at.

3 hours ago, ContainerKakkerlak said:

For central and aragon, I've tried the setting ultrafast but it doesn't make any changes, When i drive alone it's not lagging. But when i drive to rotterdam it's happening, More trucks is more lag,

It's going to lag no matter what is it's Rotterdam. I have a cutting edge PC and it still lags. There's no way around that. You are running a game that is not meant to have 70 other high quality trucks and trailers near you at once. 

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial