Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Add "Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack" into MP!

[SK] - TeR*Qiu Ye

Suggestion Name: Add "Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack" into MP
Suggestion Description:I think many people want use this DLC in MP, and if the convoy is doing, this makes them look very beautiful!

Any example images

Why should it be added?I think many people want use this DLC in MP, and if the convoy is doing, this makes them look very beautiful!

Hope this DLC can use in MP!
  • Upvote 1

Its not just as simple as adding a normal DLC like a paintjob etc i think, its alot more complex.

If the devs could have added it easily they would have done so, but i think it was too complex for it to be added with the latest update.

It will be supported when possible, but it takes a bit longer to implement this right now due to technical reasons.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

The thing I don't get is that the High Power Cargo Pack, which is essentially the same as the Schwartzmuller Pack in that both Packs add new trailer styles and loads/deliveries to the game, yet the High Powered Cargo Pack was implemented a whole lot faster than this new pack is, yet underneath they require the exact same coding to make work with MP. That's what doesn't make any sense to me anyway.

^well surely its simple, if you have the pack, you see the new trailers, if you don't, anyone with those trailers are just replaced with stock trailers that would haul that load, e.g the new cistern trailer would be replaced by the "classic" trailers, its the same as any paint job DLC, if you have the DLC, you see the schemes, if you don't, its replaced with a generic colour/skin. its just a couple of simple lines of code, shouldn't take more than 2 weeks to implement and rollout.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/10/2016 at 10:43 AM, megadethsteve666 said:

The thing I don't get is that the High Power Cargo Pack, which is essentially the same as the Schwartzmuller Pack in that both Packs add new trailer styles and loads/deliveries to the game, yet the High Powered Cargo Pack was implemented a whole lot faster than this new pack is, yet underneath they require the exact same coding to make work with MP. That's what doesn't make any sense to me anyway.

High Power Cargo not work the same as the Schwartzmuller.

The High Power Cargo add new cargo types (like a Helicopter).

But the Schwartzmuller add new look from existing cargo and the player can change that.

Since ETS2 1.25 is possible use the Trailer Selection.

The Schwartzmuller add more options to choose, that is not the case in High Power Cargo.

Edited by Inkeliz
  • Upvote 1

bQKJB0w.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.