Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Help and tips for new players

FredikMM

Question

Cześć, Właśnie zacząłem grać w tę wspaniałą grę, ale mam kilka pytań, będę wdzięczny, jeśli mi pomógł z (niektórych) im :)

1) Czy jest jakiś sposób, aby przedłużyć mój  czas AFK ? Coś jak komenda "/ afk"?

2) Kiedy jestem wyrzucony z powodu bezczynności, czy jest jakiś sposób, aby podłączyć bezpośrednio ? Czy muszę rzucić ETS2MP i uruchomić go ponownie?

3) Jaki jest offline przed plakietek graczem widzę? Czy to szew profilu avatar? Truckersmp profilu avatar? World of Trucks profilu avatar? Albo jeszcze jeden i jak go skonfigurować?

4) Jaki jest Twój zużycie paliwa ? Jeżdżę ok. 80-100 km / h (50-62 mph) i dostaję około 31l / 100km - klawiatura, manualną skrzynią biegów i rejsu ewentualnej kontroli, kiedy. Czy to dobry / słaby?

5) Czy jest jakiś sposób na przerobienie singleplayer mod aby był on zgodny z multiplayera? W SP używam Route Advisor mod co sprawia, że do 1 linii tekstu na dole ekranu i naprawdę chciałbym mieć go w MP również. Czy jest tam podobny mod kompatybilny z MP?

6) Jaki jest Twój ulubiony ciężarówki ? Jeżdżę DAF XF 105 (są przerobione to całkiem dobrze i kocham go :) ), ale wydaje się, że jestem jedynym jego prowadzenia - Scanias i Volvo wszędzie:D

7) Czy nienawidzisz Renault Magnum aka "Pudełko na kołach"?:D

8) Jestem nowy w tej grze, ale ja już staranował i zniszczone (50% itd.) Kilka razy. Czy naprawdę muszę iść (F7 + enter) do punktu usługowego i naprawić mój samochód za własne pieniądze ? Bo zakończyć pracę, a następnie został rozbity, a wszystkie moje pieniądze znowu zniknął:D

6 answers to this question

1 - You can just type anything in the chat and the AFK timer resets. People sends just a . or a space, sending any other commands, like /h or /p works too.

2 - No, if you're kicked for whatever reasons, you need to close and restart the game.

3 - That's Steam player's profile avatar. You can deactivate them in the MP settings (TAB screen).

4 - It depends on the truck, cargo weight, speed, lots of variables. But I try to keep it under 30 l/ 100 Km, by driving with the lowest RPM possible.

5 - No, external mods don't work in MP, they are automatically deactivated when you start the game.

6 - I've driving Scania lately, because of the Mighty Griffin DLC customization options, but right now I'm using my MB new Actros. Tried every single model in the game, but MB is the one I like the most.

7 - Not hating any trucks. Each one has its pros and cons. Renaults are quite rarely seen, I guess because of low powered engines, not so many customization options and... Some people DO hate them.

8 - No other way, there are workarounds for these situations, like loading previous saved games (the game has autosave feature), or you can use cheat engine or save editing to increase the amount of money, this is allowed in the MP mod.

Welcome to the game and the forums, happy trucking.

• Upvote 1

On 03/10/2016 at 9:56 AM, FredikMM said:

Hey my answers are in bold.

1) Is there a way to prolong my AFK time? Something like a command "/afk"? no this is something to allow people in the queue to join rather than an afk player.

2) When I am kicked due to inactivity, is there a way to reconnect directly? Or do I have to quit ETS2MP and launch it again? you have to quit and relaunch. 

3) What is the avatar before player name tags I see? Is it Seam profile avatar? Truckersmp profile avatar? World of Trucks profile avatar? Or another one and how to set it up? you should set it up from your truckers mp profile.

4) What is your fuel consumption? I drive approx. 80-100 km/h (50-62 mph) and I get about 31L/100km - keyboard, manual transmission and cruise control when possible. Is it good/poor?  it is dependent on the weight of cargo. I don't let my rpm above the green bit to keep my fuel economy low even when changing gears and change 3 gears at a time. 

5) Is there a way to rework singleplayer mod to make it compatible with multiplayer? In SP I use Route Advisor mod which makes it into 1 line text on the bottom of the screen and I would really love to have it in MP also. Or is there a similar mod compatible with MP?  There is a list of mods which are allowed. Otherwise no other mods are allowed and will give an auto kick.

6) What is your favourite truck? I drive DAF XF 105 (they reworked it pretty well and I love it :) ) but it seems I am the only one driving it - Scanias and Volvos everywhere :D i use a Volvo fh16 2012 as it looks amazing and I have the black grille on it. The interior is also amazing and it has a lot of power. I love the sound of the scania v8 also.

7) Do you hate Renault   aka "Box on Wheels"? :D not many like the Renault and it sounds horrible in my opinion.

8) I am new to this game, but I was already rammed and damaged (50% etc.) several times. Do I really have to go (F7+enter) to the service shop and repair my truck for my own money? Because I complete a job, then got wrecked and all my money are gone again :D yes unfortunately that is one of the dangers of mp. However I do suggest stopping every 15mins in an empty place like a town and save your game so you can reload it from there if rammed. However do keep in mind not to save in the middle of the road as you will respawn there and cause a crash .

Thx for the replies guys, I have another question :D

9) Do drivers drive and earn money, even if I am offline? Few days before, I bought 4 drivers and trucks in the evening (real time), quit the game and in the morning, I am pretty sure I had like 55 000 € more in my account. But now, I have the same amount of money as yesterday evening - no loan payment and no drivers profit. Has it something to do with the new patch applied yesterday? (I don't need large amounts of money, I don't want to use money hacks, I am just interested).

10) What happens to my truck, when I ALT+TAB to the desktop? I tried it several times while driving 90km/h for few seconds. When I alt+tab back in the game, I am in the exact spot and continue driving. So, is my truck really stopped? Like in lag? Or does it become invisible/intangible?

2 hours ago, FredikMM said:

9) Do drivers drive and earn money, even if I am offline? Few days before, I bought 4 drivers and trucks in the evening (real time), quit the game and in the morning, I am pretty sure I had like 55 000 € more in my account. But now, I have the same amount of money as yesterday evening - no loan payment and no drivers profit. Has it something to do with the new patch applied yesterday? (I don't need large amounts of money, I don't want to use money hacks, I am just interested). normally they do earn offline as the server is live so the year carries on as you are offline so you find you earn a lot of money if you haven't played for days. Not sure about the new update yet though. Press f7 and enter and see if you earned any money then as this is a known problem.

10) What happens to my truck, when I ALT+TAB to the desktop? I tried it several times while driving 90km/h for few seconds. When I alt+tab back in the game, I am in the exact spot and continue driving. So, is my truck really stopped? Like in lag? Or does it become invisible/intangible? your truck freezes so I would stop by the side of the road before alt tabbing or you could be blocking someone.