Jump to content
Update 1.32 | It's time to downgrade! Read more... ×
Guest DFGssadWGEYGTWESGasadfdy

How to stay calm during road rage

Recommended Posts

Guest DFGssadWGEYGTWESGasadfdy

Say this happens to you; 

 

 

How do you stay calm?  Remember it is better to stay calm and not rage rather than chase him down and get yourself banned.

 

Step 1: Take 3-5 deep breaths making sure you inhale and exhale fully.

 

Step 2: If possible, park your truck by the side of the road for 30 seconds.  This will enable you to firstly take some time to calm down and also will allow you to get away from the person causing your rage (seeing them again could get you angry again).

 

Step 3: Count to 5 slowly and think of something calm like this below or think of the person being banned.

55dafcc4b293b.jpg

 

Step 4: Switch on some nice calm relaxing music.  Loud, fast songs will probably raise your blood pressure more and cause you to get more angry.

 

Step 5 - Continue your drive and repeat the steps at the next silly driver you encounter.

 

Always remember, road rage will most likely cause you to be banned.  This will just mean a lower chance for you to become a staff member and less time for you to play this wonderful game.  

 

Make sure you record your drive and report the offending players.  Even though you may be lazy, it will stop those griefers affecting other people's drive. 

 

Lets make this game a fun experience for all.  If you enjoy trolling or destroying trucks, I suggest you play GTA or something toxic like csgo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<<<Step 3: Count to 5 slowly and think of something calm like this below or think of the person being banned. >>>

 

I know you are in truth but this will never happen, in-game report not function correctly, many players can't record the travel because a bad pc that not allow you. If i know that player will be banned FOR EVER, i not need anything more. He will be banned for 2 days and it will come back.. yey..

Edited by [23]ThunderSky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2016 at 1:57 AM, [23]ThunderSky said:

He will be banned for 2 days and it will come back.. yey..

^^ He may be banned for 2 days. But only the first three times, the fourth ban is for one month, the fifth is for three months and the sixth (within a year's time) is permanent. Some guy I reported recently had 3 bans, 1 day for this, 2 days for that. My report was accepted and he got 1 month vacation time. By the way he was driving (with 3 bans in his history) and rammed my truck, I guess that unless he decides to switch to another games, when he comes back, it'll be no long until he receives the 3 months ban. More and more people are recording these days, and that trend will increase, if we keep calm and report those who drive like drunken monkeys, 

  • Confused 1
  • True Story 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use Windows Game DVR, Since you just need to press one button to have a replay ready.

You can learn how to set-up Game DVR here: 


It is like having an "emergency button" on a dash cam, You automatically receive a replay of the last minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, ... It's really easy to use and no other recording programs needed! :D
And you can just stay calm since they will get reported (and if they really did something wrong they might receive a ban) without getting yourself kicked/banned!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Husky_06 said:

just drive  slowly  and  keep distance  because there are many crazy rammers


Yeah that too, But mostly on Calais-Duisburg there are many rammers from behind since they want to try to overtake (even when train is crossing the road...) and then ram other people.
Even though overtaking is forbidden there on that road since it is a one lane road with lots of corners.

The only way we can have less crazy rammers is to stay calm and also report them. But don't ram them back since that's what they want. (if they are troll rammers, not accidental rammers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RileyNeko said:

I use Windows Game DVR, Since you just need to press one button to have a replay ready.

You can learn how to set-up Game DVR here: 


It is like having an "emergency button" on a dash cam, You automatically receive a replay of the last minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, ... It's really easy to use and no other recording programs needed! :D
And you can just stay calm since they will get reported without getting yourself kicked/banned!

Thank you. I saw "how to record..." e was very helpful.

On 10/2/2016 at 4:57 PM, Guest DFGssadWGEYGTWESGasadfdy said:

Say this happens to you; 

 

 

How do you stay calm?  Remember it is better to stay calm and not rage rather than chase him down and get yourself banned.

 

Step 1: Take 3-5 deep breaths making sure you inhale and exhale fully.

 

Step 2: If possible, park your truck by the side of the road for 30 seconds.  This will enable you to firstly take some time to calm down and also will allow you to get away from the person causing your rage (seeing them again could get you angry again).

 

Step 3: Count to 5 slowly and think of something calm like this below or think of the person being banned.

55dafcc4b293b.jpg

 

Step 4: Switch on some nice calm relaxing music.  Loud, fast songs will probably raise your blood pressure more and cause you to get more angry.

 

Step 5 - Continue your drive and repeat the steps at the next silly driver you encounter.

 

Always remember, road rage will most likely cause you to be banned.  This will just mean a lower chance for you to become a staff member and less time for you to play this wonderful game.  

 

Make sure you record your drive and report the offending players.  Even though you may be lazy, it will stop those griefers affecting other people's drive. 

 

Lets make this game a fun experience for all.  If you enjoy trolling or destroying trucks, I suggest you play GTA or something toxic like csgo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I prefer "think of the person being banned". lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao this is a great guide. 

 

Ps: I remember my times someone rammed me but I didn't get it rec so I decided to try and get him to ram me again. :troll: (ofcourse I don't do that anymore) 

 

On 11/13/2016 at 12:16 AM, CroTruck said:

How I deal with it : simply I just honk my horn and flash my lights and its all good , after that I report them lol lol :D

 

Same here^ xd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you stay calm? :

 

Go eat a HUGE sandwich with 3 type of sliced meat with salad tomatoes.... with some chips and a liquor ( but this might not be good for everyone ) 

Alt+ F4 ( probably the best one that anyone can use ) 

Take a different path instead of C-D road 

Listing some Celine Dion ( not working for me ) 

play a different game...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×