Navigation Tile onto information display

PaulRikken

Hello Truckers,

So today at work I was thinking, what should they add to ETS2 (or ETS2MP)?

And then this came. They need to make an extra tile to the little car display between the dials (called 'board computer' in the Netherlands)(Display which shows your gas state and oil temperature).

So in my own car (Real life), the tile tells me to, for example, turn left in 500 meters. I think this would be an amazing addition to the game and it's realism.

I know developers of ETS2MP can't make this, but I just wanted to let you all know and was curious about how you guys think about it. So let me know!

I've posted this idea on SCS's forum. So maybe they'll get their hands on it, Since it would be a pretty cool addition.

An example is shown on the picture below this post.

Happy Trucking, 

Paul

neuer-ford-mondeo-turnier-indy-blau-titanium-testfahrt-2150.jpg

This is kinda cool, but is this for Trucks/Cars or both? Cause SCSSoftware don't have anything to do with the cars, as TruckersMP made the cars, so if your hoping for this in cars, then it would be up to the TruckersMP Team to introduce it, which is unlikely, considering how much time they spent making the car.

But for trucks, this would be useful. You would have to use the new 'zoom' tool introduced in 1.25 to be able to see it clearly though,

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hello,

If you want this added into the game, you should suggest it to SCS Software. BTW Izerci, the car isn't made by TruckersMP, they only installed the mod onto the Multiplayer Mod. The car mod is made by a modder.

Kind Regards,

Renetjuhhh123

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I think the devs did say they're not going to do anything else to the cars or related to the cars but I may be wrong.

What I do know is that that will be highly unlikely because ets2 map is basically a map with a red line showing the way rather than a proper navigation system. And it will take a lot of work which they instead put into developing the mod.

First, thanks for all the replies.

I suggested my idea to SCS. 

It May take a lot of Time for them to develop it. But i've looking through their forum and it shows they are making a lot of cool additions at the moment. So maybe it turns out not to be too hard and maybe they Will get there hands on it.

Kind Regards,

Paul

+1 a voice coming from the car's navigation would be awesome! Imagine it like that: you are driving on the highway and your navigation shows you to leave the next exit in 500m! Now the navigation should say "Please take the next exit in 500m to enter your destination" or something similar! :D  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.