ETS2MP Public Convoy

Mika L.

Title:

ETS2MP Public Convoy

Description:

I just read about the public convoy on ATS there has been arranged tomorrow. I thought it was on ETS2, so I would be happy to join, but then I realized, it was on ATS. But then I thought: Can't there be arranged a convoy just like the Christmas Convoy we do every year, just as a normal convoy, and maybe a bit shorter than that? That could be cool.

Why should it be done:

Because people is enjoying convoys. You can see how many truckers there's joining the Christmas Convoy. It's fun to travel with each other in convoys. It could either be with a theme, or without, where people just can show up with their favorite livery, and with or without trailer. 

Any eventual example images or similar:

N/A.

Link to the ATS Public Convoy

Link to the Christmas Convoy

KjhfSmo.jpg

Hey, ich wollte fragen ob du mich entbannen kannst? Ich bin gefahren auf Europe2 hab einen üver holt und bin ca 200m vor ihm auf seine Spur gefahren und auf einmal ploppt mein Antivirus Programm (Norton 360) auf und werde halt auf den Desktop geschickt und er fährt mir volle kanne hinten rein und ich bekomme einen Ban dafür obwohl ich nichts dafür konnte! Und außerdem Übernachetet mein Freund bei mir und wir sind solche richtigen ETS2mp/ATSmp Suchtis und wir hatten eigentlich vor die ganze Nacht durchzuzocken nur ein Kollege von dir hat mir ohne Grund einen Strich durch die Rechnung gemacht! LG Keksi

• 10 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.