Why you are speed limited in EU#2

The Scottish Lad

Playing on EU#2? Annoyed that your speed is slow and everyone horned at you?

Let me tell you what to do

EU#2 is not speed limited. Of course, we know

You might use the WOT contracts. It is always speed limited for your information. Stop using them in EU#2, you will be faster than the speed limit. 

In your MP options and the game settings, you might have the speed limit on. You need to disable the limiter in both the in-game settings and the MP's tab menu settings

No need to thank me for the solution.

No speedlimit doesnt mean that you must go faster than 90km/h all the time. 

I like trucking so i drive 90km/h, EU1 is almost empty so i play in EU2. If i want to drive faster than 90km/h i go play F1 racing.

If there are no nice jobs in the normal market i take one from WOT contracts so i have alot more destinations and freight options to choose from.

Please slow down to get safe roads!

As MarcccNL said, you don't have to drive as fast as physicaly possible. On EU2 i drive by the limit wich is 80kph on most motorways. If people want to drive faster it's fine with me, but honking at people for doing the legal speed is not getting you anywhere. 

If you can't impress people with your knowledge, confuse them with your nonsense.

i only do 50 mph

The Tiger

devils_rejects1_fixed_small_PROPER.jpg.93eb8a302b31c2690c55fb45315a984e.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                            

Trucking club

• 1 year later...

To keep this updated, if you are driving at excessively and recklessly high speeds but wonder why you cannot go faster than 150 km/h, the reason for this can be found when having a look at the following topic:

• 1 year later...

Archived