Remove the 'reputation limit'

Spieker

Suggestion Name: see title
Suggestion Description: Remove the limit on giving reputation 

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: The limit is useless and very annoying in my opinion. I do understand that it was added to prevent rep farming, but I think it has more disadvantages than advantages. You almost always see more than 10 helpful or funny posts a day, but you can't give reputation for these posts; which is bad for you, as you can't show the creator that you liked his post and it is bad for him because he doesn't know whether people like his post or not.

What is your opinion?

• Upvote 1

I too find it annoying, but I think a limit is still needed here. For example, someone could set up a profile, not use it, and just spam the hell out of there posts on their other profile. At least with a limit, this is stopped from happening.

I agree that maybe the limit can be increased slightly, maybe to 20reps per day? But I don't agree with a no limit reputation system.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.