Problem with game freeze

dejvisek99

Question

Hello,

i hope, I chose the right topic.

I've a problem with my ETS2, especially when I'm in some menu like when I want to rest, after ENTER it shows me time & some stuff, but it never lets me to continue playing.. I just have to close the Game in task manager - but the game doesn't show, that it stopped working!

The same problem is with ship and shipping, when I want to go to the ferry, I choose destination, click and freeze.. And I can't do anything..

Can you somebody help me with this topic? I'm relly upset about it.

Edited by CentralProcessingCat
edited out profanity

4 answers to this question

This problem is due to your computer trying to catch up with the server's time. IT must process all your hired drivers income and expenses, update the entire economy of the profile, and more calculations that may be required. The best thing to do is go in single player, fire most of your drivers, get rid of your delivery. Then relaunch multi player, and sleep. This should fix the problem, and if you still have issues let me know.

As Enderbro said above ^ if you use a profile with lots of drivers, you should fire them all. Because whenever you are off of the servers for a while the longer the wait will be (since the servers are continuously going) with drivers, all that's doing is adding more data that the game has to provide in that short time. (also increasing wait time)

You can fire all your drivers or just wait it out. You will have to wait either ways, but be sure to no click the screen or press any keys when it's at the black screen. The black screen mean's it's just loading and if you click too much the game will crash. 

Just wait it out and it will eventually put you where you're trying to go :)

Hope this helps. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.