Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Livestock Trailer Company Skin Mod (V1.2 for patch 1.27)

Spieker

As you may have noticed, SCS has added support for trailer paint jobs in Patch 1.25, which gives us players and modders whole new possibilities concerning multiplayer modding.
The livestock trailer is not limited to just two paint jobs anymore. With this mod, you can choose from 55 paint jobs for your livestock trailer!

This example shows the livestock trailer with the IKA Bohag paint job.

MOF1957.jpg

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/B21j9

Download:

Compatibility:

This mod is ready for Scandinavia DLC, Vice La France DLC, Going East DLC, High Power Cargo DLC and Schwarzmüller Trailer Pack DLC. The mod replaces all standard cargoes.

Known issues:

The textures on the right side of the trailer are flipped! It doesn't look very good but unfortunately, I can't change that :/

Changelog:

• Added support for 1.26 Patch
  • Added support for Vive La France DLC and its new companies

• Added support for 1.27 Patch
  • Nos Paturages now uses it's original paintjob which comes with France DLC
  •  

How to use:

1. Download the archive and extract the files into your mods folder

2. Activate the mod in Singleplayer

3. Collect the trailer you want to use

4. Open MP and load your profile

5. Press 'Continue' when warned about missing mods

6. Play on MP and enjoy :)

For bug reports and feedback, please reply to this topic or send me a pm.

Thank you :)

Now is what SCS need to do now is give you the ability to put in-game company paints on your trucks. That would look absolutely fantastic with the cow trailer.

Here is an example of what I mean - http://www.bestmods.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/scania-streamline-lkw-logistic-skin--euro-truck-simulator-2-mod-ScaniaStreamlineLKWLogisticSkin.jpg

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

Archived