[SCS Blog] Impressions from IAA 2016

SCS Blog

COVER.jpg

Just as every two years, we have visited IAA Commercial Vehicles 2016, the largest European trade show of transportation and logistics industry. Transportation expos are not as loud and crowded as major games industry shows, but they are in many ways even more impressive. This business is highly competitive, and especially the big manufacturers are ready to invest a lot to make sure their vehicles look the best.

005.jpg

We have walked the floor for three days, looking for inspiration, taking tons of photos, but most importantly, working hard to grow our list of contacts with the industry.

We also wanted to see what the guys from TralerVue managed to build using our Euro Truck Simulator 2 to show their turn-assist camera system. They did a really great job, and we were happy that their interactive stand pulled quite a crowd all day long.

trailervue2.jpg

We were tweeting photos from the show in real-time and reposting to our facebook, but chances are some of our readers will appreciate a short photo report from the event here on this channel.

005.jpg   003.jpg
002.jpg   001.jpg
008.jpg   010.jpg
007x.jpg   009.jpg
007.jpg  024.jpg  026.jpg
tuI111evmso

View the full article

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

Yeah, that iveco.... i want it! it really looks.............................................   different ;) 

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

That scania is drop dead gorgeous!

Who also knew that Renault could make something that looks good.

The award has to go to that american truck; Inspiration.  

latest?cb=20121217021813

Oooooh now this looks good :D

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎27 at 11:35 AM, Smalley said:

hmmm, I wonder if they're going to be adding the new Scania into the game. It would be awesome if they did!

Yeh, that would be nice! But first, I want the Renault T...

Also known as Swedish_Trucker

Proud member of Stobart Trucking VTC

#keepgoingoldskool B):truestory:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived