Open broadcaster software

ContainerKakkerlak

Question

Hi everyone, i'm trying to use OBS for eurotrucksimulator for weeks now, But it just doesn't work. With OBS classic when i record i get black screen when playing it after recording i only get sound, And for obs studio when i recorded i get a little screen in the corner, And sometimes black screen too, Has anyone some tutorial for me, Or any ideas toget rid of the blackscreen?

11 answers to this question

11 hours ago, ContainerKakkerlak said:

Hi everyone, i'm trying to use OBS for eurotrucksimulator for weeks now, But it just doesn't work. With OBS classic when i record i get black screen when playing it after recording i only get sound, And for obs studio when i recorded i get a little screen in the corner, And sometimes black screen too, Has anyone some tutorial for me, Or any ideas toget rid of the blackscreen?

ive got same problem like u on one of the laptop. im not sure why, but game capture does not work everywhere, dont know where is the problem. but try next: on sources side click right mouse button and select window capture. after that right click on that window capture and select position/size and click fit to screen.

i think that must work 100%

Founder: G&J Logistics

Facebook: G&J Logistics | Instagram: G&J Logistics | X: G&J Logistics

World of Trucks: Junnky | X: Junnky77 | Twitch: JunnkyTV

hey buddy also cani  suggest this aswell

make sure you start steam as admin mode,

and run OBS as admin aswell

so shut both down completely

find steam in your start menu if not on desktop. and righ click and run as admin

and do the same with OBS that shoudl solve the blank screen problem

also not when you do run steam as admin any games from steam will also run as admin some without asking some with asking.

Edited by darkdaz335
adding stuff

Kind Regards

Darkdaz

Inactive Post

/Locked and moved to un-solved.

(If you wish for this post to be opened back up... drop Me, another Support member or a Fourm Moderator a PM!)