Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Kicked from game - Possible server glitch???

grizzlybearsims

Question

Had quite an unusual thing occur this morning while connected to the Europe 1 ETS2 server.  I had been logged on for approx. 90 minutes and completed two jobs.  I was attempting to pickup my 3rd job of the morning when I was kicked from the server with the following message:

You were kicked from the game.  Reason:  Invalid Accessory Set detected.  Prohibited access.  

I immediately restarted and verified I had no mods installed or activated on my MP profile.  It then happened again.  

When I view my TruckersMP profile it shows no penalties on record.  

So I'm curious if this was just down to a server glitch?  I fully understand and play 100% by the rules.  I just want to make sure something else isn't going on that will cause me problems.  I ended up abandoning the third job from World of Trucks and picking up another job which I had no problems with.  

Am I right in thinking this was just a server glitch?

Jerry

Looking for a mature virtual trucking company?  

Check out Grizzly Bear Trucking

We have TeamSpeak, Forums, Maturity and More!

http://grizzlybeartrucking.com

5 answers to this question

Nope, this was probably cause becaused you tried to start a job that had a Schwarzmüller trailer. This DLC is not supported by the MP client yet, that's why it doesn't let you pick jobs with it. You have to go to your Steam library page for ETS2 and deactivate that DLC in order to play ETS2MP without problems.

• Upvote 1

OK...Thanks.  I didn't even think this would cause an issue.  But I'll certainly take immediate action as to avoid any problems.  It certainly wan't intentional.  

Jerry

Jerry

Looking for a mature virtual trucking company?  

Check out Grizzly Bear Trucking

We have TeamSpeak, Forums, Maturity and More!

http://grizzlybeartrucking.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.