Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Chatbox Doesn't Work

Cman3144

Question

After reinstalling American Truck Simulator and Truckers MP I noticed that my chatbox doesn't work. I can't see what other players say and I can't type to them my self. Everything else works perfectly (Tab Menu ETC.) At this point I don't know what to do. I looked into the settings for ATSMP and I couldn't find anything on the chatbox. Any suggestions?

4 answers to this question

Press F9. This button disables/enables chat, so if you want it off, you press F9. Its the same button to turn it on again. Try to load up the game again, and press F9, which should make the chat appear :) 

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

52 minutes ago, Izerci said:

Press F9. This button disables/enables chat, so if you want it off, you press F9. Its the same button to turn it on again. Try to load up the game again, and press F9, which should make the chat appear :) 

It worked! Thank you.

• Upvote 1