ATS Public Convoy 01.10.2016

HumaneWolf

truckersmp-logo.png

Next Saturday, the first of October, the TruckersMP Media Team will be arranging a public convoy in American Truck Simulator, starting at 17:00 BST // 18:00 CEST // 12:00 EST.

The convoy will start from the Nogales Service Station and finish in Redding, following the following route:

FYPn7wh.jpg

We will use the ATS:EU#2 server.

- TruckersMP Media Team

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

An official ATS convoy? ALL OF MY YES!!! <3

It was about time we have one for ATS! I will definitely try to be there!

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

^

LV? Don't you mean LA?

And no, I don't think that's actually that long. Gotta remember that ATS's map scale is a bit smaller than ETS2's so the distance is actually shorter than it may seem. If you did meant LA, then I would have to disagree. Not only it would make the trip much shorter but it would also leave Nevada out of the route entirely. The route proposed has a good course and covers all three currently available states.

Edited by Mike Dragon

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

^

Oooh, right. Vegas. I don't know why I got completely blind to it at that moment. Hahah. My bad.

GP53e75.jpg

Ok, quick question: What is the end meeting point? As in, where the convoy will gather once it arrives in Redding?

GP53e75.jpg

The server will most likely be a dedicated one just for this convoy. We may also use a Teamspeak or Discord server however the Media Team will discuss this

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond