Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.1.0 has been released.

mwl4

7 minutes ago, Lazouk2 said:

New car in online ? 

Nope.

18 minutes ago, mike88898 said:

Same here. Whenever I attempt to join ETU2, Soon as I'm able to get in, I crash.

Same as you, cant even load in and I immediately crash.

Here is my last_crash log - http://pastebin.com/aCKf268y

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

For those who's game crash after connecting to the server . Enter SP mode , move to another location ( quick travel , park elsewhere etc ) , save game , exit then enter MP and should probably work ok . At least for me it worked , i have all DLC activated ( including schwarzmuller ) and quick traveled to scandinavia , after that the game was just fine .

10 hours ago, iuliskaya8 said:

For those who's game crash after connecting to the server . Enter SP mode , move to another location ( quick travel , park elsewhere etc ) , save game , exit then enter MP and should probably work ok . At least for me it worked , i have all DLC activated ( including schwarzmuller ) and quick traveled to scandinavia , after that the game was just fine .

This worked for me, thanks.