0.2.1.1.0 has been released.

mwl4

servers seems to be down again @mwl4

crashed at Rotterdam ( what does this mean ? )

00:03:59.948 : <ERROR> [model] Model descriptor '' is malformed.
00:03:59.948 : <ERROR> [model] Model geometry '.pmg' is malformed.
00:03:59.948 : <ERROR> [model] Model descriptor '' is malformed.
00:03:59.949 : <ERROR> [fs] fs_open called with invalid path "" (expected absolute path, starting with slash)
00:03:59.949 : <ERROR> [ld] Failed to open ''.
00:03:59.949 : <ERROR> model_template.cpp(560): ?cache_data_handler@model_template_u@prism@@UEAAXXZ: Failed to load model descriptor (.pmd) or model geometry (.pmg) for '.pmg'.

I have downloaded the multiplayer mod three times tonight. I did play it once earlier. I had to download it twice before I could play it properly. It went fine but I went offline before I quit the game. I then clicked in the icon again for the third time & told me to download it again for a third time. 

Does anyone know how long will the hotfixes will be completely finished? I'm not affected by the Schwarzmuller DLC update because I don't own it btw. Will that be the only fix needed for MP or is there more coming out to us in the game? 

Also why are there 2 EU2 servers in place for ETS2. There is one server called Eu2 [Relay] & the other called Europe 2. Is that normal for this mod? 

changelog:

- logo colour change

- minor text fixes

(kappa)

but in all seriousness thanks for the update :D and hope to see those beautiful new scheweuwrqufrhqfe0qyr0rftertz trailers supported soon. 

• Upvote 1

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

It depends on whether the devs can make it work. The previous trailer DLC (High Powered DLC) was easily fixed because the only thing that changed was the cargo on the low bed, so the trailer still existed, therefore the collision zone was still there. But with the new trailer, if the trailer didn't show, you would have people driving into invisible trailers or people driving through your trailer.

mwl4 what's new in version 0.2.1.1.3 Alpha?

Changelog.

Just as a suggestion, why not place a text file with the version changes installer together so people can now check what has been modified without coming here and asking several times the same thing and clog the server :)
Thank you

11 hours ago, sgpch1983 said:

@mwl4 what exacly if i may ask is the problem with supporting schwarzmüller dlc? cant you just check if the file is there and if not replace the models? :)

im really wondering about it, pls enlighten me. :)

Give him some time man, he worked his ass off trynna fix everyone crashing. I do understand you tho :)

9 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

It depends on whether the devs can make it work. The previous trailer DLC (High Powered DLC) was easily fixed because the only thing that changed was the cargo on the low bed, so the trailer still existed, therefore the collision zone was still there. But with the new trailer, if the trailer didn't show, you would have people driving into invisible trailers or people driving through your trailer.

Thanks for the explanation, and thanks to the devs who give us this great mod, hopefully they can get the trailer pack working.