Cannot get on ETS2 or MP :-( Please help

Ry_707

Question

Hi all,

I have installed the game this morning and played for about 4 hours, love it!!! Wanted to go online so did the whole downgrade thing and made a new profile as all autosaves required an upgrade. Drove from Birmingham to Dover just exploring really without a single problem online, other players visible and no lag at all. Then the game just crashed!!! Restarted the computer and the game which loads onto the profile screen and comes up as connected. I click on continue and goes to the loading screen and then says 'Syncing', then it just crashes.

Ive tried restarting the computer and game. I have tried going on ETS2 and ETS2MP and both does the same. I have tried upgrading and does the same and then re-downgrading and still get it crashing in exactly the same place. What the heck!!!! I really want to play lol

any ideas?? Shall I fully uninstall the game and reinstall??

Please help!!!!

thanks Ryan

6 answers to this question

If you say you are crashing in the same place or that is crashing all the time it can be for several reasons:

1. incompatible Mods, which can work in MP, but the game is not good and that is why it is crashing in the MIMS place, that happened to me and it was for a mod.

2. depronto is the mod of TMP, try desistalarlo, download and install again, if this does not work you could go to infer that is the game and you should desintalarlo and reinstall. I hope you some of my ideas work.

Regards

Have not installed any mods. The game is crashing before I can even get in my truck. I cannot get onto the careers page at all. I literally click play on the server screen, then on the 'launchpad' I click continue game then it goes tot he loading screen, the bar goes all the way up and I get a message saying syncing profile and the game crashes :wacko: