Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Rules - Question

Mika L.

Question

I just read the rules again, when I saw this picture:

2ef393b5745b49f15b32afd6e02b1c6a.png

..I wondered: Do you have to keep the speed limit? Because when it says "Users are required to follow the traffic laws of the respective country", I'm thinking of the speed limit on the GPS, when you're driving, and I see a WHOLE lot of players who's overtaking with 90-100-110 or even 120 km/h which can be absolutely dangerous when there's other players on the road. If the truck then turnes on the highway, the truck can get out of control and then crash, block the road or slam into another truck. So my question is: Do you have to keep the speed limit? Are you allowed to drive faster than the speed limit?

Edited by MikaL

KjhfSmo.jpg

4 answers to this question

you are allowed to speed, but in regards to that rule, I think it means more stick to your side of the road in the country you are in.

The best way to know when to overtake/speed is to watch the road markings, like only overtake when to line is dashed etc.

As long as you are able to control your vehicle, feel free to choose your speed.

Remember you can get banned/kicked if you cause an accident due to your high speed.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback