Is this Truck allowed

Question

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Trucking Gekco said:

No, you have beacons on the bottom which is against the rules

so if i remove those beacons from bottom grill the truck is allowed in mp

If you remove the beacons on the bottom and the one inside the truck, then it should be allowed in MP. TBH the best way though would be just to make a brand new truck without any mods on that truck just use all base SCS items. That way you know 100% that you cannot get banned because of your truck because you would have used items available to all players in the base game. 

Modifying anything that wasn't originally in the base game is a very touchy topic for MP, which is why I always stick with base items. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Prime said:

Beacons on places other than the roof are not allowed.

You can also be banned for unsupported mod (beacon inside truck)

is the truck allowed now?

From my first quick look at the video, yes the truck itself should be allowed in MP. I will say this though, the beacons seem to have some sort of light mod, so I would recommend disabling ALL mods on your profile. Which, once again, is why I recommend having a clean save for MP and a modded one for SP. Have all the mods on the SP profile and no mods on the MP profile, as mentioned, the truck itself looks fine now but the light mod or any other mods on the profile might need to be disabled which might end up breaking the save anyway since the mod will be missing. Someone from the TruckersMP team should be able to provide more detail on your truck being allowed in MP.