TruckersMP/ATS crashes after starting

kottelettchen389

Question

Hey guys,

I've been playing ATS MP for quite a while and it worked perfectly

but now - all of a sudden - the game keeps crashing after starting it (Single Player works fine). This looks the following way:

I start the game (I´m of course using the 1.3 beta on Steam), the intro follows and then the game freezes; I just see the garage background and the music plays but the truckersMP sign-in window doesn't appear, no matter how long I wait. I can't tab out, windows button doesn't work as well and if I do CTRL+ALT+DEL the screen turns black and thats it, i must disruptively use the power button to restart my laptop...

Thanks in advance for your qualified help!!

Greetings from Dresden, Germany

8 answers to this question

I've found the solution by myself...

I have Kaspersky installed and it blocked TruckersMP as the mod wanted to receive an audio signal. But since the laptop totally froze everytime I had no clue of this. Just now, I tried to activate the power save function and when I turned it on again, i could go to the desktop and see the Kaspersky warning.

Nevertheless, thanks for your help, your support seems to be quite awesome :)

Kotti

One more thing: do my contents always have to be approved by a moderator?