Answer the person above you

[UK] Sir Biscoff

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None because Admins has the right to ban you and making another account to get around it will make it even worse :lol: 

Will this section die out?

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

I am most afraid of being afraid. Reason is that being afraid can be pretty terrifying don't you think? Fear is scary.

Cheese?

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Probably the most honest answer that anyone can give you until the Devs announces it themselves. It will most likely come after the new DLC, when that is supported in TMP.

Why are people keeping this one alive so much but not the "Count until a Moderator replies"?

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Pretty Cold place, its easier to turn on an electric heater and warm up than to sit infront of a fan blowing air into your face all day whilst you are trying to see the monitor and your eyes start watering. Then you can't sleep.....etc etc etc

What is the stupidest reason you have been banned from an online game or game server for? Any game

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

I was on SAMP playing and suddenly I got banned for hacking, I was pretty confused cause I didn't have any kinds of hacks and I've never hacked before, turned out that my brother was playing in the same server at the same time on his own personal computer while connected to my router and used a hack. Trying to explain this situation to the admins was a totally different story (that my brother was playing on his own pc and didn't use mine while I was in the toilet kinda excuse) but at the end they believed me and unbanned me.

What was the most hilarious reason to get you pulled over? How did it end up?

76561198115490814.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived