Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

crashes when calling cancel job or call ermergency

solusvm EN/NL

Question

5 answers to this question

Does your game just go black or the screen completely freezes? If it does I had this same issue when using F7 + enter, basically anything you would interact with in the game. From what I've read on this issue it's because of the time difference between SP and MP. This is how I fixed my issue:

• Drove into a N/C zone, like a repair shop or garage area. 
  • Then I did F7 + Enter.
  • Waited 10-20 minutes.
  • After about 5 minutes my game teleported to service and I haven't had this issue yet. 

Make sure to NOT press anything, don't click your mouse or press any key on your KB while waiting, if you do this your game might end up locking up and you will need to close it with task manager. Once 20 minutes passes and your game is still having this issue try making a new profile. Another note, if you have any workers this WILL require more time because the game needs to sync the time for both you AND your workers, so if you fire them all before doing this it shouldn't take as long.

If this does fix your issue I would recommend getting a different profile for SP and MP that way no compatibility issues will happen.