Don't ban people who insult admins permanantly

TrademarkGamer

And you all forget that admins or any other TMP member volonteers to do this in their free time; if you can't respect someone who dedicates his free time to help others out or keep the servers clean then I don't see why you should only get a small punishment. This is the main reason why ban for insulting/disrespecting admins are harsher.

• Upvote 1

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

30 minutes ago, Prime said:

And you all forget that admins or any other TMP member volonteers to do this in their free time; if you can't respect someone who dedicates his free time to help others out or keep the servers clean then I don't see why you should only get a small punishment. This is the main reason why ban for insulting/disrespecting admins are harsher.

Thank you @Prime for your statement.

As written before, I completely agree with you.

Insulting an administrator in the performance of his/her duties or because he/ she attends to his/ her duties is not a trivial offense, because he/ she acts especially for the sake of all players.

On 16.9.2016 at 11:50 AM, Joao Rodrigues said:

Hello,

Insults are disrespectful. Always.

Rules were made to ensure a respectful, friendly, peaceful and enjoyable environment for everybody.

We all agreed to stick to the rules when we joined this community.

If a player does not even show respect to administrators, who volunteer to spend time in order to preserve this environment for the common good, the player deserves to receive harsher consequences.

~ Joao

~ Joao

Hello.  We are  equals in the game  because we are normal players.  If we insult a normal player we can be banned for some days .  But if we insult an admin we will get permanent  and after with some luck we can have 1 month ban ( ban appeal ) .  Why we get permanent ban for insulting an admin ?   Because the admin it's not a normal player, so don't insult players.

This suggestion it's not  very helpfull.    

• Upvote 2

34NSIUU.png

Chief Executive Officer RomâniaElit

12 minutes ago, Mr_Pingu said:

very true ^^ i always thought its becuase they were lazy so all they did was kick or ban people 

Really ? *heavy breaths* off course they kick and ban people who do not obey some simple rules.

how hard is it on just drive normal, relax and having some fun actually ? well apparently it is hard for a lot of people.

the rules are speaking for themselves don't it ? and off course i do agree when you insult a team member you will get a more of a heavy punishment,

in the end it's TruckersMP staff that are trying to keep playable of all of us, you are not forced to play on the server you choice to play and then you should obey and respect these rules.

I know this may sound ridiculous but at the end of the day. It's people on the internet. You shouldn't take offence to people who you don't know as they don't know whats going on in your life or what they can't judge you unless they have met you in rewal life. Unless you tell them whats going on. Yes I would say reduce the ban time to about 1-2 weeks for disrespecting a staff member. 

• Upvote 1

Admins aren't like normal users. Admins are there to keep the servers clean of insulters or bad drivers. People who insult admins, are like people who fight against police. Just don't insult admins and you won't get any trouble.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

I totally agree. No offence to any staff, but I think its a personal preference. Once again no offence, but I think some people take it differently. For example I dont get offended easily but some get offended very easily, there neeeds to be a guideline or a line drew for this. Like racism, sexism etc should be banable offence but small comments like "Fucking twat" is just something you have to deal with. 

(No Offence to any admin/staff)

On 21.9.2016 at 4:06 PM, Mr_Pingu said:

well some times you forget 1 or 2 rules now and then and it would be nice for the admins to simply remind the user of them 

An insult (defamation) is an announcement of disrespect or contempt by expression of opinion or value judgements towards the person concerned or third parties.

It is an intentionally and consciously deed.

Nobody forgets accidentally to treat others with respect.

~ Joao

Perm ban for insulting IGA also depends on the degree of its severity.
You do not always have to be a total ban immediately.
Also, the player has the right to appeal against the ban, if it considers that it was not rightly given.

On 21.9.2016 at 4:06 PM, Mr_Pingu said:

well some times you forget 1 or 2 rules now and then and it would be nice for the admins to simply remind the user of them 

Witch is why, we from time to time, have to re-accept the rules.... Especially when there are changes to the rules.

But, as i understand this suggestion, it's about road rage, witch isn't just forgeting about a rule or two.... ( and admin abuse i'd compare to road rage, might be a better coparisment than to rl law enforcment )

I said it before, in other tread's, we're perfectly free to vent, you can yell, and curse all yopu want, just don't broadcast it!  Is that to mutch to ask?

If it is, then maybe this comunity isn't for you?  I'm sure we don't need people like that atleast (not saying that you are/do that btw)

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

because insulting an admin is more worster than insulting a normal player! In general its worst to insult anyone in Multiplayer! so just dont do it and everyone is happy! :D 

Isn't it like in real life where if you insult a civilian you get a warning if the police gets the report of someone insulting them but if you insult a police face to face you get a ticket or such?

Not so sure but really. Staff is there to help the players. They need all the respect they can get :) If they give a punishment for insulting then they have all the right to do so in my opinion.
Why insulting in the first place? :o If you are annoyed by someone you can ignore them, Words usually doesn't hurt someone who is calm and will only backfire on the one saying the words. Insulting a staff usually doesn't give an effect on them, only on yourself I guess.

Summary: Insults are a no to anyone. But insulting someone that is there to help is a no no.

Only my opinion :)

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Well instead of getting banned for insulting a system that detects key words and just put "*"  for the word(insults) by doing this none will insult other's  and if they find a way to bypass this system they have to be banned,as there are sometimes you wrute something bad on chat because of matter of time but when you realize what your wrote it is too late with this way ;) you give it a second thought and consider that wasn't supposed to be said. :D

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.