Game Crashed failure!

Kaptan Fatih 28

Question

friends I am faced with the appointed me 20-30 minutes after the game first came out that I'm playing with MP since April Unfortunately, from the latest update failure. GAME CRASHED Error speed record with the key I'm doing every minute ancestors. have taken in time because the game throws me back to 70-80 km. I'm keeping my friends and make convoy receives this error with my friends I'm a waste of time and with the property. Please Ugur (kacaktv) I would like in particular to take care of your mate. game suddenly freezes and gives the error you see in the picture. Added crashed in the final game between the updating information he had a post. I think in order to detect errors. I thought something nice but not affect us that sucks!

N9lmmX.jpg

4 answers to this question

Same problem here ... My drivers are udpated and i run the game as Administrator. 

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"