Speeding?

Question

Hello, 

I have been told by others and have seen in many video comments that speeding on EU#2 is bannable?  

Are we allowed to break the speed limit or are they just making it up?

6 answers to this question

Hello, you can take a look through this thread for the In-Game rules.

So technically no. But if you break one of the rules in the process, that is when an Admin might take action.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

^to add to that:

Its still a game, so admins won't take any actions for speeding and running red lights as long as you don't cause accidents or mess up people

10 minutes ago, Izerci said:

There is no speed limit on EU2, therefore you wont be banned for going over the speed limit :D

to fix that:  currently only ETS EU1 and ATS EU1 servers have enabled speedlimiter

• Upvote 2

Just be aware, that if there is a report with video evidence made, the game admins will take into account the speed of the players. Although speeding in itself is not bannable, it can be taken into consideration when a ban is issued should speed/dangerous driving is the root cause.

Current Status: status.png

Waddle On!                    

Thank you so much.  I was really confused as sometimes when bored I do put my foot down but I did not want to be banned for it :P Thanks for the promt replies guys!

Not a problem and happy trucking.

Best answer marked, Locked and moved to Solved.

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D