Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

DJ_Artyom

Question

I could really use some help, badly. For, well ever since the mighty griffin dlc came out, i have always tinkered around with modding and dreamed, wondering if its possible to use the second exhaust addon (So it is not to represent Scania) for the means of hybridization on a truck. Now i have tried, but my problem is the line for the addon e.x "vehicle_addon_accessory : .banana1 { slot_name: 0 slot_hookup: 0 wear: 0 data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/scania.r/accessory/exhaust/shape2.sii" and yes i did add " .banana1 accessories[]: . " 
I understand hybridizing, and have used it for MP for quite sometime. Its just i cant seem to find the answer in the DLC base file for Mighty griffin. Ive dumped 20+ hours on my desktop alone back and forth looking in folders. 

3 answers to this question

@DJ_Artyom so you are trying to use the vertical mighty griffin exhausts on another truck? if so, the data_path should use 'exhaust_m' rather than just 'exhaust'. However these exhausts will only work on the Scania chassis and maybe the 1.25 Daf XF 105 chassis as no other models feature the dummy (attachment point) for 'exhaust_m'.