Status Updates and Community Infomation

Aestrial

Question

Hello everyone!

I am new to the TruckersMP Forum, and Have a few things that I need help with. The first one being Status Updates. I do not know how to enable status updates here on the forum.

Second is some general information. As I have said, I'm new here, and am still finding my way around the forum. Is the a place where I can find some General information about the community?

Thanks in advance,

Izerci.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

5 answers to this question

To enable Status Updates, follow this link. https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/settings/

Then under "Other Settings" you'll see "Edit Profile."

That is where you can find the option to enable Status Updates.

And read through this post for some some information you might find useful.

• Upvote 1

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D

Not a problem.

If you don't have any other questions, could you mark the best answer?

Check out my HTC Vive game play videos on YouTube.

76561197986022295.png

I7 [email protected]│ASUS X99 Deluxe│32GB G.SKILL TridentZ│2xMSI GTX 980Ti 6G│ EVGA 1000W G2

840 EVO 120GB(OS)│M550 128GB(Main Game)│500GB 10k Raptor│WD Black 1TB│Corsair 900D