Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Harlem shake whit trucks....

Marc21Feb

This is not new. It has happened before. It's a server problem. When there are too many players online at the same time and the server's processor/memory usage reaches 100%, trucks start to bounce all over the place. 

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

This is not new. It has happened before. It's a server problem. When there are too many players online at the same time and the server's processor/memory usage reaches 100%, trucks start to bounce all over the place. 

Chances are multiplied when they increased the slots.

They want patience. I don't understand how can they request patience when they break software.

- I think you guys forget that these people are working for nothing ... Just for their own satisfaction , they don't get paid ( maybe some donations but I wouldn't be so sure .. ) and they keep these servers ON with money from their pocket you know? So stop complaining like you did something to help the team :) Ok, report a bug here , but please change your attitude , they are not obligated to provide you a nice and smooth server and mod :) They are doing it because they want to :P

• Upvote 2

Ah come on guys, had a good laugh for a short while, left the city and kept on trucking.

The 90° corner leading to the high way after leaving the port though, THAT was horrible.

I'll have some harlem shake any day over getting stuck in port traffic, getting flung into the air and taking 100% damage making my game crash. :)

Also, as rooL- said, guys are working for nothing but joy and dedication.

I'm super thankful for their servers!

Keep in mind, MP is in beta still, so there's that.

Scania Trucker coming your way!

Ah come on guys, had a good laugh for a short while, left the city and kept on trucking.

The 90° corner leading to the high way after leaving the port though, THAT was horrible.

I'll have some harlem shake any day over getting stuck in port traffic, getting flung into the air and taking 100% damage making my game crash. :)

Also, as rooL- said, guys are working for nothing but joy and dedication.

I'm super thankful for their servers!

Keep in mind, MP is in beta still, so there's that.

Still in alpha and that's not the point. If you concern yourself with secondary objectives like snow and double trailers, I can't care whether you do this job for fun or profit.