DLC's for others are BLACK

Question

Hey guys. This question goes out to anyone who might have an update about it and to the creators of TruckersMP!

I have all the DLC's for ETS2, and I use most of them on MP. But some of my friends don't have those DLC's, and all they see are black parts, missing parts.

Will this be fixed some day, or will it stay like this?

Would be nice for people to see what I have, make the game more and more realistic.

4 answers to this question

The only way this can happen is for TruckersMP to buy every person on the game a DLC, which of course, won't ever happen. It's not a bug, and I'm sure in the future something will be done. You can find some more info on this from a previous topic of the same nature -

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

But can't MP add it to like, an update? So people when they download the game, the DLC's are there, but encrypted?

Like in GTA V for example, there are DLC's, actually, cars and weapons that are sold for a specific period, and after that you can't get those again, but still, everyone sees it. The files are all there, encrypted.

Can't this work on MP?

No it won't worked @chevytime.

We cannot package up any DLC whatsoever and include it in the TruckersMP Multiplayer Modification. This would make the developers liable to legal action by SCS.

Best answer marked. Locked and Moved to Solved.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules