everytime I fast travel, ferry or sleep the game crashes only in mp

Speedkiller92

11 hours ago, heyhococo said:

There's already a bug report (with the correct format):

As a temporary solution, you can just wait for longer, it works for me when I do this.

Yeah thank you it worked. But it destroyed my game because it set me 1300 ingame days into the future and now I have 22.550.000€

Which isn't cool because I wanted to do it without cheats.

This bug won't have caused that, it would've happened anyway. This is because in single player time stops when you stop playing, whereas server time always continues and your workers continue working.

To fix this, you can create a new profile without any workers, or fire all of your current workers.

Although I'd keep the money myself incase you need to use F7 to teleport to service because of a troll or something.

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 10:36 AM, Ross.gif said:

So. There is a solution. This is depending on how powerful your PC is. Say if you have 200+ drivers.. (Like me)

When you fast travel or sleep the drivers you have hired in the game will finish there jobs gaining you money. 

Well. I fast travelled to Berlin and it froze. So I went and made a coffee as it was suggested to leave it till it loads. 

And it did. I had £7 million before I fast travelled. Once it loaded. I had £3 billion. So its the game and your PC 

catching up with the server time. Hence why it only does it on multiplayer and not single player. The best thing

to do is have a certain amount of drivers and trucks depending on how powerful your PC is. So currently for me

I have 85 drivers. (I did have 223 drivers) And I can run the game on high. If you can run the game on medium

say about 40-50 drivers is your limit. If you can only run on low 20-30 maybe less drivers. Maybe in the future

updates something might change this.

Hope this helps anyone! 

Credit where credit is due --> Thanks to @Samiz [FIN] For finding this out! 

Thanks Ross and Samiz, I was starting to think it was the fact I built a new computer and forgot to install some drivers but you were right, it took about 3 minutes but it finally loaded.
I hadn't played ETS2MP since February.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, AirBiscuit said:

Thanks Ross and Samiz, I was starting to think it was the fact I built a new computer and forgot to install some drivers but you were right, it took about 3 minutes but it finally loaded.
I hadn't played ETS2MP since February.

Glad I could help. For others it might not be fixable. Could be a server related issue. The future should tell.

SCOTHAUL LOGO.png

• 1 month later...
On 16.8.2016 at 11:36 AM, Ross.gif said:

So. There is a solution. This is depending on how powerful your PC is. Say if you have 200+ drivers.. (Like me)

When you fast travel or sleep the drivers you have hired in the game will finish there jobs gaining you money. 

Well. I fast travelled to Berlin and it froze. So I went and made a coffee as it was suggested to leave it till it loads. 

And it did. I had £7 million before I fast travelled. Once it loaded. I had £3 billion. So its the game and your PC 

catching up with the server time. Hence why it only does it on multiplayer and not single player. The best thing

to do is have a certain amount of drivers and trucks depending on how powerful your PC is. So currently for me

I have 85 drivers. (I did have 223 drivers) And I can run the game on high. If you can run the game on medium

say about 40-50 drivers is your limit. If you can only run on low 20-30 maybe less drivers. Maybe in the future

Hope this helps anyone! 

Omg. Thank you so much. Find this Post today. I worked on this Problem for months :o  And now it works. I cant belive it, thank you so much !!!!!!!!!

Sorry to raise this one up again..

One thing I noticed is that my AI drivers all suddenly had done loads of miles, I now have about a billion in cash!!

I think the issue may be down to the way the MP version deals with time, hence why the huge amount of income I got once it finally did load, but this only happened the first two times, it can still hang but usually only for the first crossing on that game session, all subsequent crossings are at normal speeds.

Can someone try removing AI drivers and see if this fixes this? I would do it myself but I have about 13 garages, so would take forever.

Ah seems to be already sorted, mobile did not show all pages and posts for some reason! Only the first page

Edited by Ravenor

• 1 month later...
On 16. 8. 2016 at 11:36 AM, Ross.gif said:

Hope this helps anyone! 

Ohhhhh ... thx so much! Kreygasm

• 1 month later...

The Client/ Profil is synchronizing with the Server. That will happen every Time when u having a new Profile and joining the First Time on the Server. It also Happen every Day when you joining the Server again. How Long your Game freezes, depends on your PC Specs., how long did u not playing ETS2 and how many Employees do you having. Just be patient, go into the Kitchen, make a Coffee, Smoke a Cigarette or something Else that you prefer. After a few Seconds till 10 Minutes your Game will running!

Easy to fix. See the following post:

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. If you havent got it to work yet then follow theese it worked for me :)

1. When you fast travel try to wait 1-2 hours then it will fix

2. Check if you had mods on

3. Make a new profile if none off theese work

4. Maybe fire some drivers 

5. Reduce your grapichs settings and run in admin mode

Hope they work :)

What are life when you don't have a truck? 

It's the experincies behind it

• 2 weeks later...