JayButton

Game freezes when using ferry

15 posts in this topic

Hello

I play ets mp for the first time.

I had my fun until now.

When I want to take the ferry to Trelleborg it shows that it is syncing with the SP but then it freezes.

So I restarted the game and tried it again, but the same problem appeared.

I hope it is a common bug and you can help me to fix it.

Greetings :)

There's already a bug report (with the correct format):

As a temporary solution, you can just wait for longer, it works for me when I do this.

11 hours ago, heyhococo said:

There's already a bug report (with the correct format):

As a temporary solution, you can just wait for longer, it works for me when I do this.

Yeah thank you it worked. But it destroyed my game because it set me 1300 ingame days into the future and now I have 22.550.000€

Which isn't cool because I wanted to do it without cheats.

This bug won't have caused that, it would've happened anyway. This is because in single player time stops when you stop playing, whereas server time always continues and your workers continue working.

To fix this, you can create a new profile without any workers, or fire all of your current workers.

Although I'd keep the money myself incase you need to use F7 to teleport to service because of a troll or something.

You normally have to wait during 10 at 15 minutes, and the screen is black normally

It might help if you disable VSYNC.

Not only when ingame, but also at Nvidia Configuration screen.

Good luck!

If nothing else works verify the game cache. I only suggest building up your company and buying garages with that money or leaving it to fix trucks

Look at the date is 2016

22f383a628864451a07a2566117615ce.png

It was solved? :ph34r:

Possible solution: Reinstall trucketMP and clear cache and logs

Hello i had that problem before that happens when you assign too many drivers , what you should do is take the ferry even if the game freezes just wait 10 - 20 Mins ( could be less ) after that the game will keep working and it won't keep freezing anymore i hope this is the case that way it will solve the problem :)

-Happy Trucking :)

Hello, to fix your problem, you only have to wait. This can take you about 15 minutes. But especially when your game freeze, does nothing more, do not touch your computer anymore and be patient.  

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

^ The topic was created a year ago, the TS hasn't been online here since then. I think the problem is probably fixed by now.

I had a similar problem to this. After being absent from TMP for a few months due to this problem, everytime I tried to cancel my delivery or use the ferry it would completely freeze...

Today I logged back on to try again, and after waiting around 5 minutes and a combination of ALT + TABing in and out, it finally worked and haven't had the problem since. Just be patient and it should fix itself.