Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

CB radio problem

piotrek324

Question

Hi

I have a problem with voice chat in multiplayer. When i press "v" people can hear me, but i cannot hear others. I also cannot see peoples icons in upper left corner when they speak.
My CB radio is ON and its on right channel (19), also in mulstiplayer options i got all sound on maximum.

I never had problem with my sound. My mike and sound works in all other programs and aplications.

This is a list what im done and it did not works:
- Reinstall ETS2
- Reinstall ETS2 multi
- Uninstalled old sound drivers and installed new one

10 answers to this question

Have you also got problem hearing the game sounds for example the horn? Well as I see your are new in TruckersMP so I can't ask you when the problem started occurring also I see you got banned for CB abuse,that's a problem as you will not able to test the possible solutions to the problem.

Edited by CaptainKostaZ

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

Have you also got problem hearing the game sounds for example the horn?

No, horns and all game sounds works fine

I see your are new in TruckersMP so I can't ask you when the problem started

Problem starter from the beginning.

I see you got banned for CB abuse

Yes i see, but my ban for CB radio "abuse" will Expires in couple of hours, so there's no problem to propose a solution

Well if I am not wrong he said he already did that :D Please make sure you have set your headset as default playback device j5ouhEB.png

Edit: Hmm.. I think the problem have to do with something else because you also said you can not see their icons on upper left corner.

Edited by CaptainKostaZ

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

I see many people have identical problem and no one was able to fix it, so i have a theory about this problem.

I dont know but maybe in-game comunication program selected diffrent output sound device. For example, in teamSpeak you can choose with one output and input sound device you want to use, so maybe similar thing are in this in-game comunication program.