Flagship Events - The Communities Favourite

EchoSpot

secret_to_1500new.jpg

From the great minds that brought you Frightfest, Reindeer Dash and Haulage 64. We now present to you the next generation in events…… Yours!

Icon-Facebook-Round-Negative.png    Twitter%20round.png   website-design-package-icon-e14460620662

FORUMABOUT.png

Flagship Events is a new innovation in community events; dreamed up, written down, planned right over 3 months and now fully operating.

Our aim is to host the best events in the TruckersMP community, and we plan them just for you!

Our claim to fame is our Haulage 64 events which over 2 years has drawn in over 2000 participants.

FORUMDIFFERENT.png

A lot of the things that make us different are our little secrets. But what we can tell you is that we aim to give you not only the best, but the best of the best! With a track record of delivering on our promises, and delivering a great event, every time!

But, as we all know, an event is nothing without the community backing to go with it. That’s why we have some unique and exclusive connections and deals with some specially selected partners.

FORUMJOIN.png

You want to do what? Oh Ok, it’s really easy actually. Go to our website and click the "Join our Team" link at the top, hit apply, fill in the short form, play the waiting game to hear your fate.

All that's left to do then, is get yourself involved in team activities, client events and all the other stuff we do, and watch your experience climb!

Current Application Status: Closed

Officially Supported By:

TFMBanner.png      TEVBanner.png

| SCS Beta Tester | Haulage 64 Founder |

Game Rules | Report a Player | Submit a Ticket | Ask for Help

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Good luck Cheetah and the team with your events company. I wish you the best of luck with Flagship and I'm sure it will succeed due to your fantastic track record and outstanding events that you have done in the past. I do hope that your events go above and beyond what has ever been done before and I also hope other VTC's find your services useful too as I'm sure it would be worthwhile.

If my comment helped you in any way, or you found it funny, click this button ↗↗↗

76561198170110153.png  Truckers.FM No.1 Trance and Dance DJ  SCS Closed Beta-Tester 

Our next event is the 9/11 convoy next sunday.

Event Name: 911 Remembrance (15 year anniversary)
Date & Time: September 11th @ 13:30 BST
Server: ATS EU1

Signup: http://truckers.events/event/remember911

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

I look forward to what you do in the community.

Good luck.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

@.::Cheetah::. updated signup link for those wishing to join as previous was throwing a 404.

Our next event is the 9/11 convoy next sunday.

Event Name: 911 Remembrance (15 year anniversary)
Date & Time: September 11th @ 13:30 BST
Server: ATS EU1

Signup:http://truckers.events/event/58-9-11-Memorial-Convoy

Good luck Flagship Events team! You are running an unique concept which I think has much potential for creating awesome events!

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Thank you all for the fantastic support toward the concept of our brainchild. I hope to see many of you at our future events to support us even more!

After all, we don't claim "The Secret to Great Events" for nothing, why not come see what we mean for yourself.

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

So a quick review of our first 2 weeks.

We launched on September 2nd. And have so far proved that we can pull off a good standard service on severely short notice while planning for 3 other events including the 9/11 memorial, which by the way went extremely well, thank you to everyone that turned up to show your support and remember the fallen.

We are working with a number of partners and clients to deliver some fantastic events in the future, some big, some small, but all are special.

Flagship have a few events up coming between now and the end of the year:

The 2016 Calendar

Truckers.FM ONE // 15th - 16th October // Join us as we celebrate 1 year of TFM(Full details have been withheld by client request)

Ghosts and Ghouls (Frightfest 2016) // 29th October @ 20:00 GMT // http://truckers.events/event/83-Ghosts-and-Ghouls

Poppy Parade 2016 // 12th November @14:00 // London to Aberdeen in remembrance of the fallen in conflict. (link coming soon)

Sleigh Bells // 17th December @ 19:00 GMT // Christmas cheer, gifts and reindeer as we celebrate another successful trucking year!

The 2017 Calendar

Easter Egg Hunt // April 16th // Can you find all the eggs?

Valentines Event // February 12th // "Can you feel the love tonight?"

Haulage 64 2017 // August 4th - 7th // The biggest event on the TruckersMP calendar!

Monsters at Midnight (Frightfest 2017) // October 28th // The creepiest night in trucking history.

Poppy Parade 2017 // November 11th // "At the going down of the sun and in the morning. We will remember them"

Frostie 2017 // December 23rd // The coldest event of the year, warmed for you by Flagship!

But that's not all, flagship are working closely with a number of partners ans associates to bring you the biggest and best annual events in TruckersMP

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

WE WANT YOUR VIDEOS!

Do you have any videos from any big events this year?

Flagship have a special project in the works and needs your help. We're looking for videos from any major event this year.

From the HET 24 hour convoy to Soarfly Haulage Easter Egg Hunt

and

TMP's Haulage 64 to Flagships 9/11 convoy

All videos are accepted!

If you do have any, please send them to me via PM

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Your Invited

Truckers.FM turns 1 Year Old next weekend!

Flagship Events have spent the last month planning a party you wont forget!

A whole weekend of exciting events and activities, Just for you, From TruckersFM

So instead of lounging on the couch all weekend, or going to that barbecue. Come join in the fun.

Check out what we have in store:

Day 1: Saturday 15th October from 12:30pm BST

Day 2: Sunday 16th October from 12pm BST

From the teams at Truckers.FM and Flagship Events.

We hope to see you there!

secret_to_400.png   TFMBanner.png

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Gettin' freaky this Halloween

forum.jpg

So here's the thing.....
Since August, the clown phenomenon has put fear into the lives of many all over the world. 

However, in Scandinavia, killer clowns are the least of the worries. Something more sinister has been spotted, haunting truckers as they go about their daily business. the yet un-named creatures have been the cause of many roads in Sweden and Norway being deserted. National news articles have advised that truckers stick together, dont stray from the main roads, stay vigilant and keep their eyes open.

Because of all this, Flagship want to keep you all as safe as possible. we have organised a convoy on
Saturday 29th October to get you safely from Nynashamn Port at 8pm BST. But we know that some of the road in the news are unavoidable, so we need your help. Keep your eyes open for these mystery creatures and let us know if you see any.

Stay safe this halloween, join us: http://truckers.events/frightfest

The second year of Frightfest, dubbed "Ghosts n Ghouls" will be shared once again with the fantastic team from TruckersFM 

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

These creatures have been found everywhere! I personally am very scared and will be keeping my eyes open when im driving, really dont want to run into one of these things.

Apparently, they will stop at nothing to tear truck drivers out of their cabs.

Ex-Support Staff TMP

!! Member Since Day 1 !!

Archived