Cant register ETS2

ItzMango

Question

Hello! 

So, for about a month ago i bought ATS and it worked fine with Multiplayer.

But today i bought ETS2, and when i was about to log into multiplayer it said that i needed to register. so when i was in settings, it said that i have to register it, and then i pressed the yellow button..

" We are checking now, please come back in a couple of minutes " And about 1 hour later, i try again.. I still cant login to multiplayer and it just says that i need to register.. Please! i need help..

6 answers to this question

You must have at least 2 hours of gameplay on both games to play MP. Check this:

Extracted from the page above:

Please note that you need at least 2 hours of play time on either ATS or ETS2 in order to join and play Multiplayer. If you're under 2 hours, play Singleplayer until you reach at least 2 hours then try to register the game again.

I hope that this helped you.

Edited by Alex [ITA]

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be