Jump to content
Alv4s0r

Developer "Flying" Camera

Recommended Posts

Developer Camera (flying camera)

 

 

 

Hi, in next few steps I will show you how to activate and use “dev cam”.

Okey, lets go!

 

HOW TO ACTIVATE

 

 

  1. Go to “Users\YOUR_ACC\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2” - config.cfg
        - open config.cfg file at notepad (or your favourite text editor)
    a_BKcy8-sBCHFN9EBKA3W3uLOqrG_3cDagDMyzSswZglz-LnUMsM1EAcYuERFqs6OepF5QS21Os0DVgOwVlDM-Tg8Y6xDToq3ScMePH8Yf39tnamr0XDV1CBqJNw2kpgSBh43WUc

 

 

  1. Inside config.cfg file edit :
        - uset g_developer "0" => uset g_developer "1"
        - uset g_flyspeed "15" => uset g_flyspeed "50" (choose by yourself)
        - uset g_console "0" => uset g_console "1"
    xDPhjcZQUkl3bL5elJDnUN3Dc5gtEtdzac1oeItZDhJBLXJeJSpkLBUwwoDRQ73_5agtV9BWggwQ8VIKMCMYiczLx6XzQ4zo_Xdri67xBcsdSdRCsmrhgkq0P9cU1PzI9fcZHBPy

 

HOW TO USE IT  

 

 

  1. Open your in-game console by clicking “~”
    t0FSDJBzqukFPkWrmUqVIVwEbzuOFe6Uq6YEBtIDeTisUaP24UwjtrYV47g490tYpfprFuZ9VTujhGK1YtKsRJoGu-Iplwj9GLGnhcHGb3Q6YYMeUufl-rzUnF6pKc0tvcS069Xh

 

 

  1. Now you can set speed of you cam by using command g_flyspeed 30
    nFsZGV8SUUrn9vYnhjsYOOR35liaU0YsnplCRArAHfqmeuw6R8eZTSs8lvLKMyk8spgw-_6ndO4SMZTmKgFZL-fUHSJya57Zf5veodP2Hm8ScrWlKIxGojeXtZKIz4hxKFNEaBix
    - you can also change your speed by mouse scroller: UP - Faster, DOWN - Slower

 

 

  1. In-game you start “dev cam” by pressing 0

    sS8k4F3QeZONMxWwWtOZnzOzPj-taw5eBeBhr7hOB8Jj0OMsyNQ-2Hk7AKC6wcbcaHxjcEp5RoYCoIJaHTFjlt7vBCD9GpoAuEZCKtd24Aw2rrN66SEeVHwnT8xsD24XyB__UHL1

     

  2. You can move camera by mouse or numlock keys
    7ZQEdzOy7lg53Kpkb8QyPsTpv7HZJQb2z22NhaaiG4_t826Msygdb4c3NSfLXqkFnnOuvb2rpVxfOchZx7kSCH_igIsnZ2YHNTDwIP5dgGGLB0N008ef2bRLmKdUrnFaeTUfcaoF

 

 

Hope it help you ! See you soon.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trixicat said:

so freecam is allowed on the servers?

 

Yes

 

1 hour ago, Speedy_TMP said:

Please also remember guys, although free cam is allowed. You cannot use it just to fly around the map and report players. ;) 

 

Why would that not be allowed? So let's say i was on C-D road and someone ramms me i dont see his in game name or number but he is still driving ibwouls be allowed to use freecam and track down the user. Also thanks for the guide but i have found a youtube video a long time ago to use freecam :D

 

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

 

Yes

 

 

Why would that not be allowed? So let's say i was on C-D road and someone ramms me i dont see his in game name or number but he is still driving ibwouls be allowed to use freecam and track down the user. Also thanks for the guide but i have found a youtube video a long time ago to use freecam :D

 

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

If you are crashed into and then you use the Freecam to see the person who crashed into you thats okay. What i am talking about is if someone is not driving but using the Dev cam for the sole use of catching rule breakers ;)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Speedy_TMP said:

If you are crashed into and then you use the Freecam to see the person who crashed into you thats okay. What i am talking about is if someone is not driving but using the Dev cam for the sole use of catching rule breakers ;)

 

 

I kinda dont see a problem with that, but ok xD.

 

-Arctic Wolf 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

 

 

I kinda dont see a problem with that, but ok xD.

 

-Arctic Wolf 

 

The "Reports Database" would be 10 times more overloaded as it is now. Flying around the map and record the rules-breaking players is reserved for Game Moderators and it should stay so for now,  in my opinion  ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 16.7.2018 at 6:01 PM, Speedy_TMP said:

Please also remember guys, although free cam is allowed. You cannot use it just to fly around the map and report players. ;) 

 

what if i encoutered a blocker, drove to a valid parking spot and then use freecam to record this certain player? (so its not just random freecam, its specific)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, trixicat said:

 

 

what if i encoutered a blocker, drove to a valid parking spot and then use freecam to record this certain player? (so its not just random freecam, its specific)

Hey there. This is fine. Like i said it is not allowed to use the developer camera (free cam) just to sit and catch people breaking the rules. If you are driving and you see a rule break or you have been crashed into yes you can use the free cam to capture evidence i.e. the Users gamertag or and thereafter evidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×