[ARCHIVED] Developer "Flying" Camera

Alv4s0r

Developer Camera (flying camera)

Hi, in next few steps I will show you how to activate and use “dev cam”.

Okey, lets go!

HOW TO ACTIVATE

1. Go to “Users\YOUR_ACC\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2” - config.cfg
        - open config.cfg file at notepad (or your favourite text editor)
    a_BKcy8-sBCHFN9EBKA3W3uLOqrG_3cDagDMyzSswZglz-LnUMsM1EAcYuERFqs6OepF5QS21Os0DVgOwVlDM-Tg8Y6xDToq3ScMePH8Yf39tnamr0XDV1CBqJNw2kpgSBh43WUc

1. Inside config.cfg file edit :
        - uset g_developer "0" => uset g_developer "1"
        - uset g_flyspeed "15" => uset g_flyspeed "50" (choose by yourself)
        - uset g_console "0" => uset g_console "1"
    xDPhjcZQUkl3bL5elJDnUN3Dc5gtEtdzac1oeItZDhJBLXJeJSpkLBUwwoDRQ73_5agtV9BWggwQ8VIKMCMYiczLx6XzQ4zo_Xdri67xBcsdSdRCsmrhgkq0P9cU1PzI9fcZHBPy

HOW TO USE IT  

1. Open your in-game console by clicking “~”
    t0FSDJBzqukFPkWrmUqVIVwEbzuOFe6Uq6YEBtIDeTisUaP24UwjtrYV47g490tYpfprFuZ9VTujhGK1YtKsRJoGu-Iplwj9GLGnhcHGb3Q6YYMeUufl-rzUnF6pKc0tvcS069Xh

1. Now you can set speed of you cam by using command g_flyspeed 30
    nFsZGV8SUUrn9vYnhjsYOOR35liaU0YsnplCRArAHfqmeuw6R8eZTSs8lvLKMyk8spgw-_6ndO4SMZTmKgFZL-fUHSJya57Zf5veodP2Hm8ScrWlKIxGojeXtZKIz4hxKFNEaBix
    - you can also change your speed by mouse scroller: UP - Faster, DOWN - Slower

1. In-game you start “dev cam” by pressing 0

sS8k4F3QeZONMxWwWtOZnzOzPj-taw5eBeBhr7hOB8Jj0OMsyNQ-2Hk7AKC6wcbcaHxjcEp5RoYCoIJaHTFjlt7vBCD9GpoAuEZCKtd24Aw2rrN66SEeVHwnT8xsD24XyB__UHL1

2. You can move camera by mouse or numlock keys
    7ZQEdzOy7lg53Kpkb8QyPsTpv7HZJQb2z22NhaaiG4_t826Msygdb4c3NSfLXqkFnnOuvb2rpVxfOchZx7kSCH_igIsnZ2YHNTDwIP5dgGGLB0N008ef2bRLmKdUrnFaeTUfcaoF

Hope it help you ! See you soon.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, trixicat said:

so freecam is allowed on the servers?

Yes

1 hour ago, Speedy_TMP said:

Please also remember guys, although free cam is allowed. You cannot use it just to fly around the map and report players. ;) 

Why would that not be allowed? So let's say i was on C-D road and someone ramms me i dont see his in game name or number but he is still driving ibwouls be allowed to use freecam and track down the user. Also thanks for the guide but i have found a youtube video a long time ago to use freecam :D

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

Stay happy and safe

1 hour ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

Yes

Why would that not be allowed? So let's say i was on C-D road and someone ramms me i dont see his in game name or number but he is still driving ibwouls be allowed to use freecam and track down the user. Also thanks for the guide but i have found a youtube video a long time ago to use freecam :D

Kind regards,

-Arctic Wolf l Viva Trucking 

If you are crashed into and then you use the Freecam to see the person who crashed into you thats okay. What i am talking about is if someone is not driving but using the Dev cam for the sole use of catching rule breakers ;)

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Speedy_TMP said:

If you are crashed into and then you use the Freecam to see the person who crashed into you thats okay. What i am talking about is if someone is not driving but using the Dev cam for the sole use of catching rule breakers ;)

I kinda dont see a problem with that, but ok xD.

-Arctic Wolf 

Stay happy and safe

• Web Developer
3 hours ago, [VIVA] Arctic Wolf said:

I kinda dont see a problem with that, but ok xD.

-Arctic Wolf 

The "Reports Database" would be 10 times more overloaded as it is now. Flying around the map and record the rules-breaking players is reserved for Game Moderators and it should stay so for now,  in my opinion  ;) 

• Like 1

On 16.7.2018 at 6:01 PM, Speedy_TMP said:

Please also remember guys, although free cam is allowed. You cannot use it just to fly around the map and report players. ;) 

what if i encoutered a blocker, drove to a valid parking spot and then use freecam to record this certain player? (so its not just random freecam, its specific)

7 minutes ago, trixicat said:

what if i encoutered a blocker, drove to a valid parking spot and then use freecam to record this certain player? (so its not just random freecam, its specific)

Hey there. This is fine. Like i said it is not allowed to use the developer camera (free cam) just to sit and catch people breaking the rules. If you are driving and you see a rule break or you have been crashed into yes you can use the free cam to capture evidence i.e. the Users gamertag or and thereafter evidence. 

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...