Game Frozzens

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @Fleming 9456

Read this guide:

If this doesn't work, please take a ticket here (the Support is now under mainteinance; if the guide doesn't work, please ask at supporters <- scroll down until supporters).

***EDIT***

You were in a convoy. In areas with a lot of people the lag/freeze is normal. For example in Rotterdam/Europoort or big convoys (such as TSRVTC Convoys / CFVTC Convoys) I make 7/5 FPS with my laptop and sometimes my game freezes. So it's normal in crowded areas.

If your game freezes often when there aren't other players, please be sure that you're not using the Hard Disk too much (virus scan, installing other things); for example if your antivirus makes a virus scan, it will slow down the Hard Disk and it will make your game freezing.

Edited by Alex [ITA]

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

1 hour ago, kyle70001 said:

Hi there, i use to lag like this and it took my ages to realize that it was my extra trucks and drivers, i would recammend to sell all of your trucks that you don't use and fire any drivers you have.

Dissmissed all drivers and now i have 1 truck only which i use and no auxilary light on my truck now so i hope everything is fine now

thanks