report admins

chipmunk197

Suggestion Name: report admins 
Suggestion Description:i was around Rotterdam and someone asked the admins in the city why is it taking so long to get all the reports done and he said there is loads to get through 
so why dont you take on people to get the reports done sorta like half admins that only have powers to do website reports 

Any example images

Why should it be added?: reduce the work load for normal game admins 

• Upvote 2

Admins a part of being qui toiling, they also have to do geese in their lives, such as keeping family, studies and more things, all the time will not be here, so if you have a report to make the web page there to be patient for a day or two days.

Everything is not easy as you want it but they also have other things to do.

regards

26 minutes ago, Raul Guerra said:

Admins a part of being qui toiling, they also have to do geese in their lives, such as keeping family, studies and more things, all the time will not be here, so if you have a report to make the web page there to be patient for a day or two days.

Everything is not easy as you want it but they also have other things to do.

regards

i know thay have lives out side of this and it takes time but why not get people to just do the stuff on the website so that the load gets reduced its simple and effective 

Admins have lives too and can't always be online. They get hundreds of reports so you just have to be patient. Admins only got to be admins by becoming moderates and working hard to deserve the promotion. I think the current system is fine. I don't think there should be half admins. Whether the admins are in game or doing web reports at the end of the day its the same job, they are banning people that break the rules, judging whether someone should get banned and for how long etc so I don't really think there should be half admins for just web reports. Yes it would help reduce the admins work load but the thing is there isn't really much of a difference between a web report and doing admin work in game (well of course there is) but I mean in the sense that its banning  the rule breakers etc

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

In addition they also need time, they need to see if it is effective evidence, whether it is worthwhile or not, if the report is valid or not, have to look one by one, and there are many reports that make in one day players, usually I will take from one to two days the response of a report.

Only there is nothing more to be patien , if you have enough evidence do not worry that will give the accepted your report.

1 minute ago, DavidOC93 | Killua said:

Admins have lives too and can't always be online. They get hundreds of reports so you just have to be patient. Admins only got to be admins by becoming moderates and working hard to deserve the promotion. I think the current system is fine. I don't think there should be half admins. Whether the admins are in game or doing web reports at the end of the day its the same job, they are banning people that break the rules, judging whether someone should get banned and for how long etc so I don't really think there should be half admins for just web reports. Yes it would help reduce the admins work load but the thing is there isn't really much of a difference between a web report and doing admin work in game (well of course there is) but I mean in the sense that its banning  the rule breakers etc

i know they have to be apart of the gang to do this stuff but they could take on more as half admins to get the load reduced 

the web report most have videos so im guessing with good people they can deal with that side of things

personally ill not put my name down till they need a Chinese person or not 

it takes a while to get through them all we are a very very large community and trolls are common the reports admins get can go up to 10,000 or more a day i dont know what they get but its possible so i know it gets annoying but patience is needed so just keep reporting them trolls and im sure the admins will get to it asap

@chipmunk179 I'm afraid that isn't going too work like that.

Firstly admins have requirements too fulfill, so they must do a certain reports (website and in-game) every week. And every month the admin is being reviewed for his activity.

Secondly if you going too split the team it doesn't mean it will improve it, quality is higher then quantity.

Thirdly the admins doing the best they can, they are not machines, but just volunteers who see it as a hobby rather then as a full-time job.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, chipmunk179 said:
Suggestion Name: report admins 
Suggestion Description:i was around Rotterdam and someone asked the admins in the city why is it taking so long to get all the reports done and he said there is loads to get through 
so why dont you take on people to get the reports done sorta like half admins that only have powers to do website reports 

Any example images

Why should it be added?: reduce the work load for normal game admins 

get more people !!?? my good friend thats like saying let's make everyone policemen so there is no crime at all.what the admins do is like having another job an UNPAID JOB just be grateful that there is always someone to go to when another player loses half there brain cells 

signbot (1).gif

Hello,

staff members were not forced into their position. They volunteered.

That is why real life is not an argument. We all have a real life. Prospective as well as existing staff members should consider this before applying for and/ or accepting a position.

If the given requirements of a position got insufficient due to an unexpected high work load, then either the requirements need to be changed or more manpower has to be provided.

The latter @chipmunk179 suggested with this thread. Foremost, it is an offer to help of which all of us would benefit from: to improve our overall game experience.

~ Joao

• Upvote 1

Hang on, from what I've read it sounds like you want members of the public to accept/decline reports?!

If anyone could be admin, there'd be a lot of admin's and not a lot of people enjoying the game as it is. There'd also be more appeals (many of which would probably go unanswered), causing more stress on the managers, more admin complaints on the forums = more work for moderators, and more incorrect tickets = more work for support team.

Quality over Quantity is the answer. And patience, a lot of patience.

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

we just need more admins

or admins who actually do stuff ingame....

Duisburg is more of a giant play ground now

• Upvote 1

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Because people can't seem to leave ended discussions alone, for not declined. we'll revisit in the future if it becomes viable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.